- This card can be searched by "Temple of the Kings", "Single Purchase", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Transmodify", "Painful Escape", "Ties of the Brethren", "Summoner Monk", "Vampire Dragon", "Resonator Engine", "Soul Rope", "Rescue Ferret", "Dark General Freed", "Creeping Darkness", "Chaos Zone", and "Lucent, Netherlord of Dark World".
- This is a good card to keep in a deck focused around "Red Dragon Archfiend" Monsters, because it runs a lot of Fiend-Type Tuners with less than 1500 ATK, such as the Resonator archetype.
- For example: Normal Summon "Red Resonator" then Special Summon this card. Synchro Summon for "Red Rising Dragon". Use the effect of "Red Rising Dragon" to Special Summon back out "Red Resonator" then Synchro again for any Level 8 "Red Dragon Archfiend" monster. Next turn, you can use this card's second effect to add another "Red Resonator" to your hand which (when Summoned) can lead to Synchro Summons of "Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Bane" or a Level 10 Synchro Monster (Or, you could add "Chain Resonator" to your hand and use it's effect to set up the Synchro Summon of "Red Nova Dragon" or "Hot Red Dragon Archfiend King Calamity").
- Alternatively, you can Normal Summon "Red Resonator" and use it's effect to Summon another copy from your hand. Activate this card's effect to Summon itself from the hand allowing you to immediately Synchro Summon into "Red Rising Dragon". Use the effect of "Red Rising Dragon" to Special Summon "Red Resonator" again. Now you have the requirements to Synchro Summon "Tyrant Red Dragon Archfiend".
- This card can be useful in a "Fabled" deck. If you control a fiend-type "Fabled" tuner, you can special summon this card, and if you do not, you can easily discard this card, then banish it to add any fiend-type "Fabled" tuner from your deck to your hand. Note that while "Fabled" cards are fiends, "The Fabled" cards are beasts, and cannot be searched by this card's effect.
- Fiend-Type Tuners with 1500 or less ATK: