- Notably "Worm Gulse" can gain a lot of ATK from this card's first effect.
- This card can be used in an "Alien" deck since "Aliens" lack the draw power that other decks possess.
- The first effect can be used when a player has "Alien Grey" on the field in order to distribute A-Counters and then be flipped back face-down at the end phase to use his effect again.
- The second effect can easily let you summon "Cosmic Horror Gangi'el".
- Advantage-wise, just having one "Worm Cartaros" or "Worm Apocalypse" face-down on the field when you activate this card yields a +2. Having 2 of them yields a +4.
- Use this card with Book of Eclipse to bypass the effect of Book of Eclipse that allows the opponent to draw card and/or force the activation of one of your Flip Effect Monsters.
- LIGHT Reptile-Type monsters:
- Level 7 or higher LIGHT Reptile-Type monsters that can be Special Summoned from the Deck:
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.