- This card works very well in a Spirit monster Deck because the bounce back effect of Spirit monster won't destroy this card.
- During your turn, use "Trap Stun" to negate this card's self-destruction effect, in order to be able to Special Summon during that turn, while blocking your opponent's Special Summons during their next turn.
- This card works well in a "Bujin" Deck as its playing style mainly centers around Beast-Warrior-Type "Bujin" monsters which does not require Special Summon.
- Use this card with "Macro Cosmos" in order to maintain the Special Summon lock, as cards will be banished rather than sent to the Graveyard.
- Some alternatives to "Macro Cosmos", since it's currently Limited by the July 2014 restriction list, are "Banisher of Light" and "Banisher of the Radiance".
- "Dimensional Fissure" can help maintain this card too, but is less effective as it will only prevent monsters from being sent to the Graveyard.
- Use this card with "Imperial Custom" or "White Dragon Ninja" to prevent its destruction even if your cards are sent to your Graveyard.
- This can be achieved similarly once per turn by using the effect of "Stardust Spark Dragon".
- Combine this card with "Reptilianne Servant" and "Light of Intervention" to prevent any type of Summon.