- This monster can be easily Summoned with "Fusion Gate" and "Chain Material" if you have enough monsters in your Graveyard, and will not be destroyed during the End Phase.
- Combine this card with "Mist Body" to prevent your opponent from destroying it at all.
- To get this monster out extremely quickly, you can tune "Synchro Fusionist" to "Psychic Commander" to bring out "Magical Android", using the first monster's effect to grab "Miracle Synchro Fusion". Since it can use monsters in your Graveyard and field for a Fusion Summon, you can then fuse "Magical Android" and "Psychic Commander" together. Also, since "Psychic Commander" can be Special Summoned with "Emergency Teleport" or Normal Summoned alongside "Synchro Fusionist" with "Brain Research Lab", among other means of bringing the two out in the same turn, this monster can be brought out as quickly as your first turn.
- An even faster way to summon this card, assuming you already have a means of fusion, is by summoning "Overdrive Teleporter", activating its effect to Special Summon 1 "Psychic Commander" and 1 "Mind Protector". By tuning "Teleporter" and the "Commander" for "Hyper Psychic Blaster", you can use it to fuse together your "Mind Protector" by the effect of "Miracle Synchro Fusion" or "Polymerization" to summon this card in 1 turn.
- You can use "Silent Psychic Wizard" or "Hushed Psychic Cleric" to revive this card if it was Fusion Summoned properly.
- Because this card can't be destroyed by card effects, it works great with "Black Rose Dragon" to clear the field for a direct attack. If the effect of "Psychic Snail" was already used on it, you can attack directly for 5800 Life Points.
- Although this card can't be destroyed by card effects, it can still be affected by the ones that don't destroy it such as "Compulsory Evacuation Device", "Neo-Spacian Grand Mole" or "Book of Moon". Counter these with "Mind Over Matter" or "Paradox Fusion".
- The only way to stop this card is either by sending it back to the player's hand, or getting a monster on the field that can destroy it by combat.
- Use "G.B. Hunter" or "Imperial Iron Wall" to prevent this card from being removed from play by cards like "Caius the Shadow Monarch", or being returned to the Deck by "Raiza the Storm Monarch" or "Phoenix Wing Wind Blast".
- Select this card with the effect of "Scrap Dragon". You get to keep your monster while your opponent loses a card.
- If you have have "Thought Ruler Archfiend" on the field, it can protect this card from effects that would neutralize, but not destroy, it, such as "Compulsory Evacuation Device", "Book of Moon" and "Dimensional Prison". The cost of 1000 Life Points per effect negation can be easily handled due to the two monsters' abilities to heavily increase Life Points.
- One easy way to get both out at the same time is to Fusion Summon this card with "Miracle Synchro Fusion", using "Thought Ruler Archfiend" as one of the components, and then playing "Escape from the Dark Dimension" to bring "Thought Ruler" back.
- Since this card can't be destroyed by card effects it works well with "Psi-Curse" for a 3000 points of damage, plus you get rid of one of your opponents high ATK monsters.
- Use "Miracle Synchro Fusion" to Summon this card and then activate "Psychic Path" to retrieve the banished Psychic monster.
- Since this card cannot be destroyed by card effects, it won't be destroyed by the effect of "The Seal of Orichalcos" when it is activated.
|Japanese name||Secondary type||Attribute||Level/ Rank||ATK||DEF|
|Hyper Psychic Blaster||ハイパーサイコガンナー||EARTH||9||3000||2500|
|... further results (3 more)|