- This card can be searched by "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Painful Escape", "Ties of the Brethren", "Soul Rope", "Resonator Engine", "Vampire Dragon", "Summoner Monk", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Dark General Freed", "Creeping Darkness", "Chaos Zone", "Dragodies, the Empowered Warrior", "Freed the Matchless General", "Field-Commander Rahz", "Reinforcement of the Army", "Gaia, the Mid-Knight Sun" and "Exchange of Night and Day".
- This card works great against cards like "Spirit Reaper" and "Marshmallon" since they cannot be destroyed by Battle and are usually placed in Defense Position.
- Use this card to make your opponent regret activating Token cards. Most Token cards (like "Scapegoat") have 0 DEF.
- Equip this monster with "Rainbow Veil" for attacking, cause damage and negate effects too, thus creating an almost unstoppable attacking monster.
- Even if the first attack doesn't destroy the monster, you still can attack a second time on a different monster, or, in the case of "Dark Resonator" or "Fortress Warrior", finish the first monster.
- This card works well with "Ojama Trio" for some quick damage.
- This card is also ideal for "Scapegoat" countering, as it can deal 3200 life points in damage each turn for 2 turns.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.