- This card is one of the easiest Fusion Monsters to Summon. Simply discard one "Thunder Dragon" to get two more in your hand along with a Fusion-inducing card and fuse.
- You can easily Synchro Summon a Level 8 Synchro Monster by Fusion Summon "Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon" and Normal Summon a Level 1 Tuner monster with both of them as Synchro Materials.
- It is possible, although highly unlikely that you will draw all the cards, to perform an OTK with this card and "Thunder Dragon". First, Fusion Summon this card with "Polymerization" and two "Thunder Dragons" (easily obtainable through "King of the Swamp"/"Fusion Sage"/"Synchro Fusionist" and the effect of "Thunder Dragon") and attack your opponent directly. Play "De-Fusion" and attack with the two "Thunder Dragons", then, finally, activate "Super Polymerization" for another attack with this card. As previously stated, this combo can be very tricky to pull off.
- Using "Solidarity" and "Fusion Gate", it's possible to Fusion Summon it and end up with a 3600 ATK monster.
- After Fusion Summoning this card, use "De-Fusion" to return it to the Extra Deck and Summon 2 "Thunder Dragons" from your Graveyard. This gives you 2 Level 5 monsters on the field at once to use for an Xyz Summon of a Rank 5 Xyz Monster, such as "Tiras, Keeper of Genesis."
- "Witch of the Black Forest" makes the Fusion Summon of this card even easier. You can fetch a "Thunder Dragon" with your "Witch of the Black Forest", use the effect of "Thunder Dragon" and Fusion Summon. A monster with 2800 ATK using a 1100 ATK monster.