- This card is a great way to prevent your opponent from doing OTKs. Also, it can be chained to the activation of your opponent's Ritual Spell Card to return the Ritual Monster to your opponent's Deck.
- Since it allows you to see your opponent's hand without sacrificing card advantage, this card works well with "Mind Crush", or with any other card that benefits from knowing what card your opponent has in his hand.
- This card works well with any card that causes your opponent to draw enough cards to satisfy its requirements, such as "Morphing Jar".
- This card can work well with "Giant Trunade" if your opponent has enough Spell and/or Trap Cards on the field.
- This is excellent after you return a monster to your opponent's hand, such as with "Guardian Sphinx", "Penguin Soldier" or "Compulsory Evacuation Device".