- You can also Xyz Summon this card by using "Rank-Up-Magic Astral Force" on "Hieratic Dragon King of Atum".
- Use "Ancient Rules" to Special Summon "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" then Normal Summon "Alexandrite Dragon" or "Divine Dragon Ragnarok" and finally use "Resonance Device" to make "Alexandrite Dragon"/"Divine Dragon Ragnarok" Level 8 to Xyz Summon "Thunder End Dragon".
- An easier combo is to use a Hieratic Deck, so when you summon Blue-Eyes with 0 attack, due to most Hieratic's effects, an Inferno Reckless Summon will allow you to summon 3 Blue-Eyes from your deck, hand, and graveyard, one with 0 attack, and two with 3000 attack, making it easier to summon Thunder End Dragon.
- "Swing of Memories", "Birthright", "Soul Resurrection", "Silent Doom" and "Ancient Rules" can be used to Special Summon Level 8 Normal Monsters from the Graveyard or hand to use as Xyz Material Monsters for "Thunder-End Dragon".
- In a Disaster Dragon deck, "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon" can be used to Special Summon Level 8 Dragon Normal Monsters, such as "Tri-Horned Dragon", "Rabidragon" or "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" for the Xyz Material Monsters of this card.
- "De-Fusion" can be used on a Fusion Summoned "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" to Special Summon "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" cards to use as Xyz Material Monsters.
- Other Normal Monsters can be used as Xyz Material by changing their Levels.
- Use level altering cards like "Star Changer" and "Noisy Gnat" so you can change the level of Level 7 Normal Monster Cards like "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" and "Dark Magician" to meet the requirements for the summoning of this card.
- Use The Flute of Summoning Dragon to Summon 2 level 8 Normal Monsters (such as "Blue-Eyes White Dragon") from your hand.
- This will also leave a Lord of D. on your field, which will protect Thunder End Dragon from Spells and Traps that target.
- "Dragard" can help Xyz Summon this card quite well if you got Normal Monster with 1000 or less attack in your Graveyard.
- A good combo you can do with this card is to use its effect while you have a "Lightpulsar Dragon" on the field and a "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon" in grave. When Lightpulsar Dragon is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, use its effect to Summon Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, then use the effect of Red-Eyes to Special Summon Lightpulsar Dragon (or any other useful Dragon) from your Graveyard or hand, and make a massive push for a potential OTK (inflicting 8300 damage).
- You can summon this card with the use of "Rescue Rabbit" to summon 2 Level 4 Normal Monsters with 1000 or less ATK and the same Type and then activate "Tannhauser Gate".
- In a Machine Deck, you can normal summon one "Mighty Guard", then play "Machine Duplication" to Special Summon one more Mighty Guard. Then play "Tannhauser Gate" as both are Normal Monsters, under 1000 attack, and are the same Type. Finally, with two Level 8 Normal Monsters, overlay for "Thunder End Dragon".
|Black Luster Soldier||カオス・ソルジャー||EARTH||Warrior||3000||2500|
|Blue-Eyes White Dragon||青眼の白龍||LIGHT||Dragon||3000||2500|
|Dragon Core Hexer||竜核の呪霊者||DARK||Dragon||2300||3000|
|Hieratic Seal of the Sun Dragon Overlord||神龍の聖刻印||LIGHT||Dragon||0||0|
|Metal Armored Bug||鉄鋼装甲虫||EARTH||Insect||2800||1500|
|Phantasm Spiral Dragon||幻煌龍 スパイラル||WATER||Wyrm||2900||2900|
|... further results (7 more)|