- This card can guarantee that the die-roll effect of "Darkbishop Archfiend" and "Skull Archfiend of Lightning" will succeed.
- As the artwork suggests, this card can easily counter the effects of several cards such as "Terrorking Archfiend", "Snipe Hunter", and "Dangerous Machine Type-6", as well as "Number 85: Crazy Box", "Dicephoon", and several additional "Archfiend" cards ("Infernalqueen Archfiend", "Desrook Archfiend", "Shadowknight Archfiend", "Vilepawn Archfiend", and "Masterking Archfiend"), as both 1 and 6 guarantee that their die roll effects will either fail or backfire.
- Use to counter "Needle Wall" by making it always target your leftmost Monster Card Zone, which is unlikely to contain a monster.
- Be careful when using this card with effects that roll multiple dice at once (such as "Dice Jar" and "Number 7: Lucky Straight"), as you will only be able to influence the results of one of those dice.
- Activate "Sixth Sense" and declare 1 and 6 to always win the prediction, as well as obtain a 50% chance of gaining a massive +5 in card advantage.
- Alternatively, you can maximize expected card advantage by declaring 4 and 6: if you roll a 1,3, or 5, treat it as 6, if you roll a 4 or 6, do not activate That Six, if you roll a 2, you will discard 2 cards. Whereas the above has an expected card advantage of +2.5, this strategy has expected card advantage +3.33 (but only 5/6 chance of success).