- For tips on how to Synchro Summon this card, see Card Tips:Shooting Quasar Dragon.
- This card can be Special Summoned using "Limit Overdrive".
- This card is preferable over "Shooting Quasar Dragon" when using this method, as the latter can only attack multiple times when Synchro Summoned, while this card retains the usage of all of its effects no matter how it was Summoned.
- Protect this card with the effects of cards like "Safe Zone" and "Silver Wing", as this card's effect will protect them (as well as itself).
- This card's destruction effect does not target, allowing it to destroy cards that would otherwise be unable to be affected by this card, such as "Obelisk the Tormentor" that cannot be targeted at all, or "Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon" that can negate effects that target it.
- This monster's effect allows you to use monster effects such as "Black Rose Dragon", or to activate "The Seal of Orichalcos", that would otherwise be detrimental to their activator, without any concern of what would normally be those cards' drawbacks.
- Level 8 or lower "Stardust" monsters that can be Special Summoned:
Japanese name Type Attribute Level ATK DEF Stardust Assault Warrior スターダスト・アサルト・ウォリアー Warrior WIND 6 2100 1200 Stardust Charge Warrior スターダスト・チャージ・ウォリアー Warrior WIND 6 2000 1300 Stardust Dragon スターダスト・ドラゴン Dragon WIND 8 2500 2000 Stardust Phantom スターダスト・ファントム Spellcaster LIGHT 1 0 0 Stardust Spark Dragon 閃珖竜 スターダスト Dragon LIGHT 8 2500 2000 Stardust Xiaolong スターダスト・シャオロン Dragon LIGHT 1 100 100