- This card is very effective in an EARTH deck like a Naturia deck or involving 3 each of "Exiled Force", "Injection Fairy Lily" and "Giant Rat". Use "Giant Rat's" effect to bring out "Injection Fairy Lily" or "Exiled Force", and use "Spiritual Earth Art - Kurogane" to swap between these 3 monsters at any time. You can make the most use out of this card when either of those monsters or any other EARTH monsters are targeted by an effect, which then you can use "Spiritual Earth Art - Kurogane" to swap for either "Injection Fairy Lily" or "Exiled Force" while your opponent wasted their card effect.
- Although you cannot Special Summon the Tributed monster, you can Special Summon another copy of the same card. You can use this to effectively attack twice during the same Battle Phase, or to get around the detrimental effects of "Goblin Attack Force" and similar monsters.
- You can use this card to Tribute a "XX-Saber Faultroll" to Summon a "XX-Saber Ragigura", which will allow you to add "XX-Saber Faultroll" to your hand, and since you probably had the Summoning requirements for "XX-Saber Faultroll" on the field in the first place, you can probably Summon him again (which will allow you to bring back another X-Saber monster due to "XX-Saber Faultroll's" effect). This combo gives you an extra monster ("Card of Safe Return" can allow you to draw another card too).
- You can use this card to bring out "Neo-Spacian Grand Mole" during your opponent's turn to prevent them from attacking with a strong monster (for fear it will be returned to their hand) or a "Mormolith" during your turn, which can nuke the field of all face-up monsters with 1000 DEF or less.
- This card can be used with Dandylion to either send it to the grave or bring it back from the grave so it can be sent there afterward to bring out more tokens.
- Level 4 or lower EARTH monsters that can be Special Summoned: