- This card can be searched by "Dark Sage", "Ancient Gear Drill", "Alchemic Magician", "Left Arm Offering", and "Magical Burst".
- By Special Summoning as many copies as possible of "Granadora", it is possible to completely offset the LP loss. To avoid their negative effects, they can be used as Tribute fodder, or to Ritual/Fusion/Synchro/Xyz/Link Summons.
- In a Plant Deck, activate the effect of "Lonefire Blossom" and Special Summon another copy of it. Repeat until you have Special Summoned a high Level Plant-Type monster and have all 3 copies of "Lonefire Blossom" in the Graveyard; activate this card and Special Summon those 3 copies and Special Summon 3 more Plant-Type monsters, being able to Xyz or Synchro Summon at least 2 big monsters.
- This card may be used to gather Tribute fodders for hard-to-Summon Nomi/Semi-Nomi monster. "Sorcerer of Dark Magic" would be an awesome example, due to bringing any high-level Spellcasters from your Graveyard at the expense of 2000 LPs. Due to your first Battle Phase being forfeited, this strategy works best for a Lockdown (ex.: alongside "Secret Village of the Spellcasters").
- This card can be used after "Painful Choice", which can send up to four powerful monsters to the Graveyard at once.