- Due to both Fusion Material Monsters being Forbidden, it is impossible to Fusion Summon this card as Fusion-Substitute Monsters can only substitute for one of the Fusion Materials. The only way to Special Summon this card is with "Summoner of Illusions", "Temple of the Kings" or (in the OCG) "Cyber-Stein".
- This card can be Special Summoned with "Cyber-Stein", "Magical Scientist", and "The Dark - Hex-Sealed Fusion".
- If you have "Sangan" and "Witch of the Black Forest" on the field and use "Polymerization" to send them to the Graveyard to Fusion Summon this card, you get both effects. Afterwards you can use "De-Fusion" to use the effects again.
- With "Sangan" on the field, "The Dark - Hex-Sealed Fusion" allows you to summon this card and use Sangans search effect. You can even search out another "The Dark - Hex-Sealed Fusion" and use a card like "Fusion Recovery" to bring back "Sangan" and summon another one later. If two of this card are on the field simultaneously because of this, they can then be tributed for "Sorcerer of Dark Magic".
- You can use "Magical Scientist" to Special Summon 2 "Sanwitch", then Tribute both of the to Special Summon "Sorcerer of Dark Magic".
- Use this card with "Elemental HERO Prisma's" effect to send "Sangan" or "Witch of the Black Forest" to your Graveyard for either quick access to it through revival/retrieval or Graveyard manipulation, increasing your monster count in the Graveyard (for purposes of cards like "Chaos Necromancer" or "Dark Armed Dragon").