- Combo this card with "Dimension Gate" to dodge a removal effect whilst retaining its ability to block an attack and revive a monster.
- Special Summon this card using "Queen Dragun Djinn", then use its effect to Special Summon a different Dragon from your Graveyard to circumvent having to negate its effect.
- You can Synchro Summon this card easily through "Debris Dragon" and a Level 1 monster Summoned by its effect.
- You can also Special Summon this monster from the Graveyard through the effect of "Debris Dragon".
- "Junk Synchron" can very easily Summon this monster as well with any Level 2 monster in your Graveyard.
- Summon this card in Attack Position, use "Creature Swap" to trade it then destroy it in battle to easily revive another monster.
- Or use "Shift" to target this card for card effects that destroy a single card.
- This card works nicely with "Lightpulsar Dragon" as they can revive each other when one is sent to the Graveyard.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.