- This card can be searched by "Dark Sage", "Ancient Gear Drill", "Angmarl the Fiendish Monarch" and "Left Arm Offering".
- If this card is banished, it can be returned to the Graveyard with "PSY-Framelord Omega", allowing for further protection of Dragon monsters.
- This card works well in a "Blue-Eyes", "Red-Eyes", "Red Dragon Archfiend" and "Stardust" Decks thanks to their overabundance of Level 7 and 8 Dragon-Type monsters.
- With this card in your Graveyard, cards like "Torrential Tribute", "Burst Breath", and "Dark Hole" essentially become "Raigeki".
- While this card is in the Graveyard, it can be used to protect a Dragon monster in a battle influenced by "Clashing Souls", resulting in that player's field being saved if they 'lose' that battle.
- This is especially helpful in "Red-Eyes" Decks that rely on Burn damage, because the opponent usually won't have enough LP to 'win' the battle. Even if they did somehow, this card can save the player's field.
- Both of this card's effects are useful in Dragon-focused decks that are capable of Summoning "Black Rose Dragon", allowing you to clear the field and revive "Black Rose Dragon" for a direct attack, or protect your monsters from the effect of "Black Rose Dragon" (and set up a potentially lethal attack).
- After selecting a certain Dragon-type monster for "Last Turn", this card can be banished from your Graveyard to protect it from destruction.
- Level 7 or 8 Dragon-Type monsters that can be Special Summoned: