- This card can be easily Fusion Summoned with "Red-Eyes Fusion".
- When using "Red-Eyes Insight" to get the Fusion card, you can send a "Gearfried the Red-Eyes Iron Knight" to the Graveyard to get more materials for this card to equip.
- You can use Warriors from the Deck as Material which benefit from being in the Graveyard or can be easier Special Summoned there like "Buster Blader, the Destruction Swordmaster". It is also helpful for getting equip cards on your creatures for this card to send to the graveyard.
- You can destroy this card yourself through "Really Eternal Rest". This way, if your opponent controls a monster(s) with equip cards, you can clear the field and special summon the monsters that were equipped to "Red-Eyes Slash Dragon" to attack directly with them all.
- If your opponent tries to destroy this card, it will only result in you swarming the field. When this card is destroyed, revive it using the effect of "Red-Eyes Retro Dragon", while using "Slash's" effect to summon the Monsters equipped to it earlier. This way, you can expect to control at least 3 Monsters.
- "Phoenix Gearfried" has similar Effect to protect your cards and can be used as Fusion Material for this card. Also it can be returned by "Return of the Red-Eyes" when you control a Red-Eyes.
- "Makyura the Destructor" is one of the best Warriors to Fusion Summon this card with, since you can activate your Traps from the hand during that same turn(Assuming "Makyura" enters the Graveyard). This card's effects allow for "Makyura" to constantly be reused.