- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Mimiclay", "Broken Blocker", "Chaofeng, Phantom of the Yang Zing", "Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Bane", "Serpentine Princess", "Vampire Dragon", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Sangan", "Rescue Ferret", "Giant Rat", "BOXer", "Frontline Observer", "Doctor Cranium" and "Emergency Teleport".
- Although somewhat ignored, "Psychic Jumper" is exceptionally useful in Synchro Summoning. You could use "Jumper's" effect to trade other Psychic-type monsters with your opponent's monsters for material. In addition to that, if you traded in your monster for your opponent's ace, even better.
- This is especially effective if the monster you're trading to them is "Mind Protector" in Attack Position.
- Use "Emergency Teleport" to bring a level 3 or lower Psychic-Type to the field, then switch control of it to your opponent for a good monster or a needed Synchro Material monster. Also,even if you don't attack the monster you gave, it will still be removed from play by "Emergency Teleport's" effect.
- Use this cards effect to swap control of one of your monsters for a level 4 monster that your opponent controls and use it and this card in a Synchro Summon for "Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier", then discard 1 card to return the monster you gave to your opponent to your hand, then discard that card to return another card on your opponents side of the field, or summon it next turn (or that turn, if your Normal Summon hasn't been used up).
- Another good trick is to trade your Attack Position "Doctor Cranium" with your opponent's level 4 monster, and Synchro for "Goyo Guardian", attack "Doctor Cranium" with "Goyo Guardian", activate "Doctor Cranium's" effect from your graveyard, and activate "Goyo Guardian's" effect to Special Summon "Doctor Cranium" in Defense Position.