- The Lingering effect of "Rainbow Life" or the Continuous effect of "Prime Material Dragon" can reverse the "negative" effect of "Power Bond". However, cards that are activated in response to damage, such as "Spell of Pain" and "Barrel Behind the Door" cannot be used, since the damage inflicted does not start a Chain.
- Despite its use in the anime, it's not a very good idea to use this card on "Cyberdark Dragon", as its original ATK is 1000.
- As this card's damage is still classified as effect damage, it can be negated by using "Des Wombat", "Cyber Kirin", "Pikeru's Circle of Enchantment", "Prime Material Dragon", "Sargasso Lighthouse" or "Hanewata".
- This card can easily result in an OTK, depending on the monster that was Fusion Summoned.
- "Cyber Twin Dragon": Its ATK will be 5600, and it can attack twice, allowing yourself to do potentially over 10,000 points of damage at the risk of losing 2800 Life Points—which is avoidable and relatively low, especially considering the potential damage.
- "UFOroid Fighter": Use "Gate Guardian" along with "UFOroid" to give "UFOroid Fighter" 9900 ATK. For those who focus on extremely high ATK, "Rainbow Neos" is the ideal monster for this strategy, as its field-clearing effect can be used first before Fusion Summoning "UFOroid Fighter".
- "Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem": A piercing monster with 8800 ATK, and one that can shut down Spells and Traps while attacking.
- "Cyber Ogre 2": In addition to its 5200 ATK if summoned with this card, it can pile on more ATK for one turn if it attacks another monster.
- "Ancient Gear Megaton Golem": While it does not have a piercing effect, it makes up for it with its ability to attack up to 3 times, depending on the number of "Ancient Gear Golem" or "Ancient Gear Golem - Ultimate Pound" used as Fusion Material, and with an ATK of 6600 and the shared limited Spell/Trap immunity of many other "Ancient Gear" monsters when it attacks.
- "Barbaroid, the Ultimate Battle Machine": Similar to "Cyber Twin Dragon", however, it will have 8000 ATK instead of 5600. Can attack twice, and deals 1000 damage after destroying a monster.
- "Chimeratech Rampage Dragon": Having 4200 ATK and potentially dealing over 12,000 damage, destroying Spells and Traps that can easily get in the way and being able to attack up to 3 times without any drawbacks makes this one of, if not the, best option for this card.
- "Chaos Ancient Gear Giant": Similar to "Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem", it will have an ATK of 9000, and your opponent cannot activate monster effects during the Battle Phase while this card is on the field. Furthermore, its piercing effect is more devastating because it can attack once each for every monster your opponent controls, and it cannot be affected by Spell/Trap effects.
- In case your OTK fails, "One Day of Peace" can be used during your Main Phase 2 to draw a card and avoid the damage from this card.
|Japanese name||Secondary type||Attribute||Level/ Rank||ATK||DEF|
|Ancient Gear Howitzer||古代の機械魔神||EARTH||8||1000||1800|
|Ancient Gear Megaton Golem||古代の機械超巨人||EARTH||9||3300||3300|
|Armed Dragon Catapult Cannon||アームド・ドラゴン・カタパルトキャノン||LIGHT||10||3500||3000|
|Barbaroid, the Ultimate Battle Machine||極戦機王ヴァルバロイド||EARTH||12||4000||4000|
|Chaos Ancient Gear Giant||古代の機械混沌巨人||DARK||10||4500||3000|
|Chimeratech Megafleet Dragon||キメラテック・メガフリート・ドラゴン||DARK||10||0||0|
|Chimeratech Rampage Dragon||キメラテック・ランページ・ドラゴン||DARK||5||2100||1600|
|Cyber End Dragon||サイバー・エンド・ドラゴン||LIGHT||10||4000||2800|
|... further results (17 more)|