- Swarm your field with Fish, Sea Serpent or Aqua-Type monsters that can Special Summon themselves or other cards, like "Superancient Deepsea King Coelacanth", "Aqua Spirit", "Shark Stickers", "Treeborn Frog", "Deep Sea Diva", "Fishborg Blaster" (traditional format only), "Shark Cruiser", "Salvage Warrior" (with "Deep Sea Diva", "Geomancer of the Ice Barrier", "Dewdark of the Ice Barrier" or other level 3 and lower WATER-attribute Tuner monsters in your graveyard) etc. to inflict more damage to your opponent.
- You can chain "Call of the Atlanteans" to this card for an extra surprising 2400 damage by controlling 3 Sea Serpents on your next turn.
- Another idea is to activate "Water Hazard" while you control no monsters to gain an extra summon.
- Another method is to Special Summon a monster from the graveyard with "Surface".
- "Ultimate Offering" and "Double Summon" can provide extra Normal Summons.
- Better yet, "Salvage" to return WATER-attribute Fish, Sea Serpent or Aqua-type monsters from your Graveyard to your hand.
- Frog monsters can easily swarm the field for use with this card.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.