- To obtain a Level 8 or higher Tuner monster, a card effect can be used on a Level 8 or higher non-Tuner monster to treat it as a Tuner.
- This card can easily be summoned in a Blue-Eyes Deck, by using Dragon Core Hexer.
- To obtain the Level 8 or higher monsters, cards can be used to change the Levels of monster under your control.
- Use "Galaxy Queen's Light" to make all your monsters Level 8 or higher, as long as one is already under your control.
- This monster can easily Summoned in a "Infernoid" Deck, since they have ready access to high Level non-Tuners, and their own Tuner, "Infernoid Decatron," who can readily mill an "Infernoid" to banish for the summon of another, while simultaneously increasing its Level by that of the monster sent.
- Use "Tannhauser Gate" with two Level 4 or higher monsters of the same Type with ATK 1000 or lower (one Tuner and other non-Tuner) to Summon this card.
- "Accel Synchron" can easily manipulate its Level to become the Level 8 or higher Tuner monster.
- "Copy Plant" can make its Level the same as one of the Plant Princesses or "Sylvan Hermitree".
- Use the effect of "Vennu, Bright Bird of Divinity" to change a Tuner monster's Level to 8, then use that Tuner and "Vene" to Summon "Phantasmal Lord Ultimitl Bishbaalkin".
- Use "Ultimaya Tzolkin" to Special Summon "Life Stream Dragon" (as the Tuner) or a Level 8 non-Tuner Synchro Monster to use to Summon this card.
- While "Labradorite Dragon" is in your Graveyard and you control a Level 5 or 6 "Hieratic" monster, Normal Summon "Dragard" to Special Summon "Labradorite Dragon". Then, activate the effect of "Dragard" by Tributing the "Hieratic" monster to change "Labradorite Dragon" to Level 8. Then when the effect of the "Hieratic" monster activates, Special Summon a Level 8 non-Tuner Dragon monster.
- If you control a Level 5 or 6 "Hieratic" monster, Tribute it to Normal Summon "Hieratic Dragon of Eset", then use the effect of the Tributed monster to Special Summon "Dragon Core Hexer". Finally, use the effect of "Eset" to match its Level with that of "Dragon Core Accursed".
Using its effects
- Since the Tokens can be Summoned during either player's Main Phase, this card's effect can be Chained to an opponent's effect that would Summon a monster(s) when it resolves, so that their field is full when it resolves.
- Use "Safe Zone" or "Mist Body" to prevent it from being destroyed by battle either, and use "Safe Zone" or "Mound of the Bound Creator" to prevent it from being targeted.
- Use "Mask of Restrict" to prevent your opponent from Tributing the Tokens, such as in a "Monarchs" Deck.
- Use "Staunch Defender", or "All-Out Attacks" with a card like "Raregold Armor", to force your opponent's Tokens to attack this card.
- Use "Black Garden" (after Summoning this monster) to guarantee that the last Monster Zone on the opponent's field is filled by a "Rose Token".
- Use cards like "Big Bang Shot", "Dragon's Rage", "Meteorain" or "Fairy Meteor Crush", or the Pendulum Effect of "Performapal Camelump", to inflict piercing battle damage with this card. Note that it cannot attack the turn your Tokens are Summoned.
- Tribute the Tokens to Summon an "Egyptian God" card.
- Level 8 or higher Tuner monsters:
|Japanese name||Primary type||Type||Attribute||Level||ATK||DEF|
|Bird of Paradise Lost||獄落鳥||Effect Monster||Wyrm||DARK||8||2700||1500|
|Dragon Core Hexer||竜核の呪霊者||Normal Monster||Dragon||DARK||8||2300||3000|
|Flower Cardian Willow with Calligrapher||花札衛－柳に小野道風－||Effect Monster||Warrior||DARK||11||2000||2000|
|Life Stream Dragon||ライフ・ストリーム・ドラゴン||Synchro Monster|