- This card can also be Fusion Summoned with "Fusion Gate", "Invocation", "Flash Fusion", "Fusion Substitute", "Performapal Trump Witch", "Ultra Polymerization", "Curse of Dragonfire", "Performapal Trump Girl", "Dark Fusion", "Dark Contract with the Swamp King", and "Forbidden Dark Contract with the Swamp King".
- In a "Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon" deck, this card can provide some muscle. Fuse "Performapal Coin Dragon" with a DARK Dragon whose level is at least 5, allowing you to send at least the latter to your Graveyard, and Burn your opponent. It would be ideal if "Performapal Coin Dragon" was used as a Fusion Material from your hand.
- If you control "Performapal Coin Dragon" and "Meteor Black Comet Dragon", you will not only fuse them, but Special Summon "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" from your Graveyard. Afterwards, you can either burn your opponent a third time with "Inferno Fire Blast" or Tribute it to summon "Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon", giving yourself two high-powered Monsters to attack with. Again, it would be wiser to use "Performapal Coin Dragon" while it is in your hand, because you will send 3 Dragons to the Graveyard.
- Actually, "Red-Eyes" decks in general can make good use of this card, due to the Monsters' tendencies to inflict Burn damage.
A deck based on "Gandora Giga Rays the Dragon of Destruction" can also make good use of this card. Fusion summon "Five-Headed Dragon" with "Dragon's Mirror" before giving it to your opponent with "Creature Swap". Afterwards, summon this card and use its Burn effects to deal at least 5200 damage to your opponent. Even if it doesn't result in an OTK, "Gandora Giga Rays" will gain 1500 ATK.
- Prior to summoning this card, play either "Lava Golem" or "Grinder Golem" on your opponents side of the field. This way you can deal at least 3200 LP in damage to your opponent.
- Alternatively, you could do the same with "Creature Swap" and give your opponent a monster with even more ATK. Or use the monster you took control of to potentially use it as a Fusion Material for "Gatling Ghoul".
- Level 5 or higher DARK monsters that can be used as Fusion Material: