- This card can be searched by "Dark Sage", "Ancient Gear Drill", "Alchemic Magician", "Angmarl the Fiendish Monarch", "Magical Burst", "Left Arm Offering", and "Duelist Alliance".
- Keep in mind that you cannot activate this card if you activated a "Magician" Pendulum Monster's Pendulum Effect beforehand during the same turn. However, you can activate a "Magician" Pendulum Monster's Pendulum Effect in the same turn after you have activated and resolved this card's effect.
- Keep in mind that if "Wisdom-Eye Magician" is searched with this card, you will not be able to use its Pendulum Effect to search for another "Magician" Pendulum Monster until the end of your opponent's next turn.
- Similarly, if you wish to use the effect of "Wavering Eyes", make sure to do so before activating this card.
- This card works well in "HERO"/Pendulum hybrids. Use this card to discard "Elemental HERO Shadow Mist" to add 2 "Magicians" with this card and "Elemental HERO Blazeman" with "Shadow Mist". Activate the two "Magicians" in the Pendulum Zones. Normal Summon "Performapal Skullcrobat Joker" to search out a "Magician" or "Odd-Eyes" card. Pendulum Summon "Blazeman" and add "Polymerization" or "Fusion Substitute". Thus, you get a Pendulum Scale set that can't be destroyed until your opponent's next End Phase, a Level 4 Pendulum Monster, a Level 4 "HERO", a "Polymerization" and a "HERO" monster in the Graveyard for later uses such as "Miracle Fusion" for the price of three cards.
- This card's effect to protect your pendulum scales can be combined with cards such as Purple Poison Magician whilst it is in the pendulum scale giving a face-up spellcaster an attack boost of 1200 and keeping your scale intact.
- The same goes for using Double Iris Magician in pendulum scale you can select a spellcaster granting the effect of double battle damage and Black Fang Magician decreasing the attack of an opponents monster whilst keeping you scales intact.
- "Magician" Pendulum Monsters: