- This card can be searched by "Dark Sage", "Ancient Gear Drill", "Angmarl the Fiendish Monarch", "Left Arm Offering", "Terraforming", "An Owl of Luck", "Demise of the Land", "Ancient Fairy Dragon", "Madolche Butlerusk", "Planet Pathfinder", "Pop-Up", "Set Rotation", and "Archfiend General".
- This card lets you choose which "Archfiend" monsters you want to pay LP for, and which ones you don't, essentially making the effect of "Battle-Scarred" optional.
- Use "Hate Buster" to destroy a monster attacking an "Archfiend" along with the attacked monster and inflict damage, while searching for a lower Level "Archfiend" using this card's effect.
- When you search your deck for an "Archfiend" with this second effect, you can choose one whose Level complements that of a Tuner you have to make it easier to Synchro Summon.
- Equip one of your "Archfiend" monsters with "Synchro Boost", so that if that monster is destroyed you can add to your hand the same one or a different one of equal Level.
Archfiend monsters that can forgo a Life Point cost in the Standby Phase
| ||Japanese name||Attribute||Level||Type||ATK||DEF|
|Imprisoned Queen Archfiend||プリズンクインデーモン||DARK||8||Fiend||2,600||1,700|
|Skull Archfiend of Lightning||迅雷の魔王－スカル・デーモン||DARK||6||Fiend||2,500||1,200|
|Thought Ruler Archfiend||メンタルスフィア・デーモン||DARK||8||Psychic||2,700||2,300|
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.