- Negate your own attack using its effect then use "Double or Nothing!" to enable one of your monsters to attack with twice the power instead.
- This card's effect can be used to prevent your monsters from being forced to attack.
- You can use this Xyz Summoned card in combination with "Performage Trapeze Magician" to initiate an OTK. First, use the effect of "Trapeze Magician" and target this card with it, enabling this card to attack twice this turn. Use this card's detach effect to negate the attack of "Trapeze Magician" this turn and Special Summon an "Odd-Eyes" monster from your hand or Graveyard, earning you an extra beatstick that can attack this Battle Phase as well. With this card having 2800 ATK and being able to attack twice, and the "Odd-Eyes" monster Special Summoned by its effect minimally having 2500 ATK, you can put out at least 8100 damage.
- Should this combo fail to OTK the opponent, at the end of the Battle Phase, the effect of "Trapeze Magician" will destroy this card, and since this card was Xyz Summoned and sent to the Graveyard, you can then Special Summon a second "Odd-Eyes" monster, this time from your Extra Deck.
- It is best to utilize this combo when this card has 1 Xyz Material remaining, so as to maximize the usage of its detach effect.
- Special Summon "Odd-Eyes Vortex Dragon" with this card's effect to return a face-up Attack Position monster to your opponent's hand.
- If "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon" is used as its Xyz Material, detach it and it can be Special Summoned when using this card's effect.
- Use "Odd-Eyes Gravity Dragon", "Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon" or "Odd-Eyes Vortex Dragon" as Xyz Material, Detach them to negate an attack (can be one of yours), Special Summon them again from the Graveyard to reuse their Effects when they are Special Summoned.
- "Odd-Eyes" monsters that can be Special Summoned from the Extra Deck: