- Use this card to Special Summon Valerifawn, Mystical Beast of the Forest as a Tuner and Kalantosa, Mystical Beast of the Forest and Uniflora, Mystical Beast of the Forest as non-Tuners for the Synchro Summon of Naturia Beast, then Normal Summon The Earth - Hex-Sealed Fusion and use its effect to Special Summon Naturia Exterio.
- This card can be used to commit an OTK using it, "Tree Otter" or "Uniflora, Mystical Beast of the Forest" and "Polymerization" or "Fusion Sage".
- Activate this card, Special Summoning "Tree Otter", "Sea Koala" and another Beast-Type monster.
- Use "Polymerization" to fuse the first two Summoned monsters into "Koalo-Koala". Normal Summon "Tree Otter" (or Special Summon it from your Graveyard with "Uniflora"), then use its effect on "Koalo-Koala" to boost its ATK to 3800.
- Overlay the "Tree Otter" and the other Level 2 Beast-Type monster to Xyz Summon "Ronin Raccoon Sandayu". Use its effect, detaching a material to Summon a 3800 ATK Kagemusha Raccoon Token. From there, "Koalo-Koala" can use its effect to clear the field of threats so you can attack directly with all three monsters for 8600 damage.
- This card can be used to easily Summon Synchro Monsters such as "The Fabled Unicore", "Thunder Unicorn" and "Naturia Beast".
- Use this card to get out Tribute fodder for "Behemoth the King of All Animals" or "Mosaic Manticore", setting up your field or hand for the next turn.
- Use this card to trigger effects that require three Tributes such as "Beast King Barbaros's", "Gilford the Lightning's" or "Moisture Creature's" more easily. Alternatively, it can be used to Tribute Summon Monsters that required three tributes such as the Egyptian Gods or the Wicked Gods.
- Level 2 or lower Beast-Type Effect Monsters that can be Special Summoned from the Main Deck: