Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- You can use "Rank-Up-Magic Barian's Force", "Rank-Up-Magic Numeron Force" or "Rank-Up-Magic Limited Barian's Force" on any Rank 4 Monster Cards you control for a quick Xyz Summon (but only Warrior-Type for the former card).
- If either of the above cards are in your hand, this card is an excellent back-up plan in the event that neither "Number 39: Utopia" or "Number C39: Utopia Ray" have any materials to use for their effects, while at the same time allowing you to destroy one of your opponent's stronger Monsters.
- You could also use "Rank-Down-Magic Numeron Fall" on "Number 39: Utopia Beyond" to summon this card, as well as add a new effect and potentially more Xyz Material.
- By Ranking Up this card with "Number C39: Utopia Ray" while "Utopia Ray" has "Number 39: Utopia" as an Xyz Material, it will allow this card to continue using its effect as your opponent may use cards like "Overlay Eater", "Xyz Revenge", "Rank-Up-Magic Barian's Force", etc. to steal your Xyz Material, which is most likely "Number 39: Utopia", preventing this card from using its second effect.
- Unlike "Number 61: Volcasaurus", this card is more useful for destroying monsters with Variable ATK, such as "Tragoedia", "Great Maju Garzett", and "The Calculator", since your opponent would take damage equal to the monster's current attack on the field. It would also be a good idea to target monsters equipped with Equip cards that raise attack, such as "Mage Power" and "United We Stand". This card's effect can also target face-down monsters.
- If you control "Number 39: Utopia" , before using your "Rank-Up-Magic" card, Xyz Summon "Utopia Ray" so that when you summon "Utopia Ray V" it will have an extra Xyz Material which will give the player an extra possibility to use "Utopia Ray V" effect.
- With any "Rank-Up-Magic" in your hand, you can summon either "Utopia Ray V" or "Utopia Ray Victory". Depending on the opponent's field, one can be better than the other in terms of damage dealt and field clearing.
- When to summon "Utopia Ray V":
- When your opponent only has one monster: Destroy and burn and direct attack for damage. (More damage dealt as compared to "Utopia Ray Victory" dealing 2800 damage)
- When your opponent has two or more monsters: Destroy the monster with attack >2600 and attack the monster with attack <2600. (Field relatively cleared as compared to "Utopia Ray Victory" clearing one monster).
- Watch out for "Gorz the Emissary of Darkness". Its second effect will trigger if "Utopia Ray V's" Target was the only card they had, which returns the damage dealt and overpowers "Utopia Ray V" by 100 points
- When to summon "Utopia Ray Victory":
- When your opponent has a heavy backrow that might intervene with your attack during Battle Phase such as "Mirror Force", "Dimensional Prison" etc.
- When "Utopia Ray Victory" can attack more than once.
- When your opponent has indestructible monsters such as "Wind-Up Zenmaines", "Shooting Star Dragon", negating their effects during Battle Phase will prove to be more advantageous.
- When to summon "Utopia Ray V":
- Use "Utopia Ray V's" ability in conjunction with "Utopia Buster" to deal massive damage, as well as heavily clearing the field. If possible, attack directly for even more damage. If enough damage was dealt (ie: the weakest monster had a minimum of 2700 Atk Points), it could result in a OTK, or at least reduce your opponent's Life Points down to critical.