- You can also Xyz Summon this card by using "Rank-Up-Magic Astral Force" on "Googly-Eyes Drum Dragon".
- This card can be Xyz Summoned with 2 "Metal Reflect Slime", 2 "Tragoedia", 2 "Exodius the Ultimate Forbidden Lord" or "Andro Sphinx" and "Sphinx Teleia" in combination with "Pyramid of Light".
- This card can be Xyz Summoned with 2 "Yubel", which can be Summoned using "Call of the Haunted"/"Limit Reverse"/"The Dark Creator" with "Inferno Reckless Summon".
- "Koitsu" can be Summoned in a similar fashion. You can Special Summon "Koitsu" with "Athena", "Limit Reverse", "Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen" or "Court of Justice", and then use "Inferno Reckless Summon" to get 2 more, then Overlay. You can also use "Roll Out!" to equip it to an "Aitsu" you control and Special Summon it by its own effect, but "Aitsu" is Level 5.
- This card can be Xyz Summoned by using "Gagaga Magician" and "Gagaga Sister" as Xyz Materials, as "Magician" can change its Level to 8, while "Sister" can change both monsters' Levels to the sum of their Levels.
- You can Special Summon "Exodius the Ultimate Forbidden Lord" and then Special Summon "Mirror Ladybug" to Xyz Summon this card with virtually no set-up. This can also be done with "Cyber Eltanin" instead of "Exodius", but you must have at least 1 LIGHT Machine in your Graveyard.
- You can use the effect of "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" to help summon another Level 10 Fairy monster (e.g. "Metaion, the Timelord") to use as an Xyz material to summon this card.
- This card can be easily summoned with the "Mecha Phantom Beast" monsters.
- Equip "Xyz Unit" to this card to have a 5200 ATK beatstick and to make this card even harder to kill off. You can use "Limiter Removal" to bump the card's ATK to 6400 (10400 with "Xyz Unit" already equipped).
This card can be very difficult to get rid of due to its high ATK and DEF, as well as its quick effect-immunity effect that can be used on either players turn. Here are some ways to deal with this card:
- Chain "Fiendish Chain", "Compulsory Evacuation Device" or "Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit" when it activates its effect. Most Counter Trap Cards can also get rid of it easily.
- You can get rid of this card by using it as Fusion Material for "Chimeratech Fortress Dragon" or Tributing it to Special Summon "Lava Golem", "Santa Claws", "Volcanic Queen", or any "Kaijus".
- "Number S39: Utopia the Lightning" can make short work of it with its effect.
- The ATK of "The Calibrator" will be inadvertently boosted by this card to 4500, which is high enough to strike down this card.
- If Synchro Summoned with only Synchro Monsters, "Assault Blackwing - Onimaru the Divine Thunder" can easily run it over with its last effect that boosts its ATK to 6000.