To Xyz Summon
- The third effect of "Princess Cologne" can be used to Special Summon "Cosmo Queen" or "Tri-Horned Dragon" which can be used to Summon "Zombiestein".
- "Dark World" Decks could use this card because they can Summon multiple copies of the Level 8, DARK Attribute "Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World" which can be used as Material for this card.
- Even if this card can't be revived, it's still useful in a Zombie Deck:
- Discard "Skull Conductor" to Special Summon two Level 4 DARK Zombie-Type monsters with 1000 ATK from your hand ("Blue-Blooded Oni" and "Yellow-Bellied Oni" are your best options since they work with Xyz Monsters), then use "Tannhauser Gate" to make both Level 8.
- Use "Resonance Device" with any DARK Zombie-Type monster and "Despair from the Dark" or "Berserk Dragon".
- This card could be Summoned in a "Hieratic" Deck that uses "Tri-Horned Dragon".
- "Gagaga Magician" and "Gagaga Girl"/"Gagaga Child"/"Gagaga Sister" can make this card's Summoning easier.
- "Dark Necrofear" can be quickly Summoned in a Fiend Deck and used as Material for this card's Summoning.
- If "Darklord Superbia" is Special Summoned from the Graveyard, its effect can be used to also revive "Darklord Zerato", setting up this card's Xyz Summon for 1 card.
- "Malefic Stardust Dragon" or "Malefic Blue-Eyes White Dragon" can be Special Summoned, and if it isn't done, Summon another DARK monster. Activate "Galaxy Queen's Light", and select the Summoned "Malefic" monster. The other monster(s) will become Level 8, allowing for an easy Xyz Summon for "Zombiestein". (NOTE: there must be either "Skill Drain" or a face-up Field Spell Card for the "Malefic" monster to be Summoned/not be destroyed.)
- Two copies of "Schwarzschild Limit Dragon" can easily bring this card out (but your opponent must have a monster with 2000 or more ATK on the field).
- The effect of "Isolde, Belle of the Underworld" can be used to make 2 Zombie-Type monsters on your field Level 8.
To use its effect:
- After using this card's effect, "Curse of Fiend", "Final Attack Orders", "Labyrinth of Nightmare" or "Zero Gravity" can be used to change this card to Attack Position.
- Also while in Defense Position, "Inverse Universe" can be used to make it a 4500 defender (better when attacked), if changed back to Attack Position to attack, its effect can be used again to change it back to Defense Position (DEF 4500).
- "Gamushara" makes a good combo with this card, as your opponent's monster would ram to a 4500 ATK "Zombiestein", and if it is destroyed (which is very probable), besides the battle damage, damage will still be inflicted to your opponent equal to that monster's ATK.
- A similar combo can be done with "Prepare to Strike Back", but this one is much more risky.
- Use "Savage Colosseum" with "Final Attack Orders" to force your opponent to ram this card.
- Cards like "Waboku" or "Mist Body" can be used to protect this monster after it uses its effect and is changed to Defense Position.
- "Number Wall" can easily protect this card while in Defense Position.
- The effect of "Gale Dogra" can be used to send this card from the Extra Deck to the Graveyard before "Number 6: Chronomaly Atlandis" is Xyz Summoned. Equipping this card to "Chronomaly Atlandis" will increase its ATK to 4850, the highest possible with its effect.
- Use the card "Oni-Gami Combo" in conjuction with this card, so that it can attack twice for 9000 damage.
- Level 8 DARK monsters that can be used to Xyz Summon this card: