- This card can be searched by "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Ignoble Knight of High Laundsallyn", "Noble Knight Medraut", "Merlin", "Soul Rope", "Resonator Engine", "Vampire Dragon", "Summoner Monk", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Chaos Zone", "Photon Veil", Dragodeus, the Empowered Warrior", "Freed the Matchless General", "Field-Commander Rahz", "Reinforcement of the Army", "Gaia, the Polar Knight" and "Exchange of Night and Day".
- Keep in mind that this card's destruction effect is mandatory, so if your opponent controls no face-up cards, you will be forced to target 1 of your own.
- Combo with "Noble Knight Medraut" that is equipped with a "Noble Arms" Equip Card that can re-equip after being destroyed:
- Special Summon this card via the effect of "Medraut", then re-quip the destroyed "Noble Arms" card to this card. This will trigger its effect and destroy a face-up card on the field. This card will then serve to protect "Medraut" from attacks and targeting card effects. In the event this card leaves the field or is flipped face-down, you can re-equip the "Noble Arms" card(s) equipped to it back to "Medraut" for protection.
- Use this card to protect "Noble Knight" monsters that have had their ATK decreased by the effect of "Noble Arms - Arfeudutyr".
- After using the effect of "Arfeudutyr", use monster effects such as those of "Noble Knight Gwalchavad", "Noble Knight Bedwyr", or "Ignoble Knight of Black Laundsallyn" to force that Equip Card to re-equip to this card, triggering its effect to destroy an opponent's card. Then use the effect of "Arfeudutyr" again, to destroy a total of 3 of your opponent's cards in 1 turn.
- During your Battle Phase, if you control this card and another "Noble Knight" monster equipped with "Noble Arms - Caliburn" and "Noble Arms - Gallatin", attack with that other monster first. Afterwards, use a card like "Mystical Space Typhoon", "Double Cyclone", etc. to destroy 1 of those Equip Cards and re-equip to this monster. Then, use this card's effect to destroy the other Equip Card, in order to re-equip to this monster as well. This can help enable OTKs, inflicting a lot of damage at the very least.
- Alternatively, use this card's effect to destroy an opponent's monster, or use the effect of "Noble Knight Bedwyr" to re-equip the first Equip Card.
- This card can be searched by "Witch of the Black Forest".