- This card can be searched by "Ignoble Knight of High Laundsallyn", "Noble Knight Medraut", "Soul Rope", "Resonator Engine", "Vampire Dragon", "Summoner Monk", "Photon Veil", "Freed the Matchless General", "Field-Commander Rahz", "Reinforcement of the Army", "Gaia The Polar Knight" and "Exchange of Twilight".
- Keep in mind that this card's destruction effect is mandatory, so if your opponent controls no face-up cards, you will be forced to target 1 of your own.
- Combo with "Noble Knight Medraut" that is equipped with a "Noble Arms" Equip Card that can re-equip after being destroyed:
- Special Summon this card via the effect of "Medraut", then re-quip the destroyed "Noble Arms" card to this card. This will trigger its effect and destroy a face-up card on the field. This card will then serve to protect "Medraut" from attacks and targeting card effects. In the event this card leaves the field or is flipped face-down, you can re-equip the "Noble Arms" card(s) equipped to it back to "Medraut" for protection.
- Use this card to protect "Noble Knight" monsters that have had their ATK decreased by the effect of "Noble Arms - Arfeudutyr".
- This card can be searched by "Witch of the Black Forest".