- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Chaos Zone", "Justice of Prophecy" and "Spellbook Star Hall".
- As this card must be in your hand before you can Special Summon it, cards like "Gold Sarcophagus", "Different Dimension Capsule" or "Deep Diver" can search it out.
- "Diffusion Wave-Motion" can enable this card to inflict serious damage and negate your opponent's monsters' effects.
- You can use this card in a Fusion Summon of "Elemental HERO Divine Neos", who can gain its effects for one turn.
- Use cards like "Wrath of Neos" and the upgraded forms of "Yubel" alongside this card for massive field clearing and direct attacks.
Special Summoning this card
- One of the simplest strategies involves Fusion Summoning "Elemental HERO Escuridao" with "Elemental HERO Neos" and "Yubel" as Fusion Material Monsters and then activating "De-Fusion", which will summon the necessary monsters for this card back to the field.
- "Elemental HERO Prisma", if you reveal a "Neos" Fusion Monster, can be treated as "Elemental HERO Neos".
- "Ancient Rules" and "Fake Hero" can summon this card from your hand, while cards like "O - Oversoul", "Birthright" and "Swing of Memories" can summon it from the Graveyard.
- "Hero Mask" can allow any of your monsters to be treated as "Elemental HERO Neos". (You can use this strategy on "Chaos-End Master" if you use its effect to summon "Yubel".)
- As an alternative, you can also combo "Elemental HERO Neos Alius" and "Supervise" or "Unleash Your Power!".
- "Yubel" can easily be searched from your Deck and summoned through the effects of "Damage Condenser", "Mystic Tomato" and "Chaos-End Master", or summoned from the Graveyard with "Limit Reverse" or "Damage Gate".
Methods of protecting this card
- "Spell Wall", while it will prevent inflicting Effect Damage to your opponent, can serve to either insure this card's summoning or prevent the activation of cards and effects when "Neos Wiseman" attacks.
- "Mist Body" can provide "Neos Wiseman" with similar protection, but beware of cards that can banish or bounce. Cards like "Imperial Iron Wall" or "Interdimensional Matter Transporter" can circumvent these kinds of effects.
- "Fighting Spirit" can raise this card's ATK and destroy itself if this card would be destroyed by battle.