- This card can be Fusion Summoned exactly like the original "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon". (See card tips here.)
- This card's multi-attack effect can provide fodder for "Cyberdark Dragon" or "Cyberdarkness Dragon".
- A "Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon" on the field or Graveyard can be a proper Fusion Material for this card with its effect.
- This card can be easily Summoned with "Dragon's Mirror".
- Keep in mind, in a "Blue-Eyes" Deck, by banishing monsters from your Graveyard with "Dragon's Mirror"; cards that target "Blue-Eyes White Dragons" in your Graveyard like "Return of the Dragon Lords", "Silver's Cry", "Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon", "The White Stone of Ancients" or "Beacon of White", for example, may not be able to be used.
- Use "Dragon Shrine" to send a regular "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" to your Graveyard, and then send either another "Blue-Eyes" or a "Blue-Eyes Alternative" to your Graveyard, so "Dragon's Mirror" can be used faster.
- Before Fusion Summoning this card, use "Burst Stream of Destruction" if there already control a "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" to clear your opponent's field, so this card's first effect can be used for an OTK.
- If this card was properly Fusion Summoned, it can be Special Summoned from the Graveyard with cards like "Master with Eyes of Blue", "Beacon of White" or "Call of the Haunted".
- With this card's first effect, send a second and third copy of this same card to the Graveyard, so the card's second effect can be used 3 times (including when it dies).
- Copies of the original "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" or "Blue-Eyes Twin Burst Dragon" can also be sent.
- Use "Burial from a Different Dimension" to return the copies of the "Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragons" from the Banished Zone to the Graveyard, so its second effect can be used again.
- Use cards like "Genesis Dragon" or "Divine Dragon Apocralyph" to return "Blue-Eyes" Fusion Monsters to the Extra Deck. It would be more convenient to use this strategy to set up Fusion Summons for the monsters that were sent rather than re-using this card's first effect.
- Because "Meteorain" does not remain on the field after activation, this card still have to attack multiple times, and inflict piercing battle damage if your opponent controls monsters that cannot be destroyed by battle, but damage calculation is still applied (such as "Marshmallon" and "Spirit Reaper").
- "Tyrant Wing" or "Tyrant Burst Dragon" can be used to increase this card's ATK and make it able to attack multiple times without the cost of sending "Blue-Eyes" Fusion Monsters to the Graveyard.
- Whether on the field or in the Graveyard, this card goes well with "Last Turn". Its high original ATK gives your opponent little chance of destroying this card by battle, if you selected it for said Trap. If you chose another "Blue-Eyes" monster while this card was in your Graveyard, you can banish this from your Graveyard to prevent your monster from being targeted by a card effect.
- Summon with "Cyber-Stein" since it is not obligated to be Fusion Summoned.
|Japanese name||Secondary type||Attribute||Type||Level/ Rank||ATK||DEF|
|Blue-Eyes Twin Burst Dragon||青眼の双爆裂龍||LIGHT||Dragon||10||3000||2500|
|Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon||青眼の究極竜||LIGHT||Dragon||12||4500||3800|
|Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon||真青眼の究極竜||LIGHT||Dragon||12||4500||3800|