- Be mindful of Costs and non-Cost effects. Your opponent pays the Cost, however, cards such as "Allure of Darkness" require a card removal as an additional effect as opposed to a Cost.
- If your opponent activates a healing card such as "Dian Keto the Cure Master" or "Soul of the Pure", you can transfer the healing effect to you.
- If your opponent activates a direct damage card such as "Ookazi" or "Final Flame", you can transfer the direct damage to your opponent
- Activate this card in response to draw cards like "Destiny Draw", "Trade-In" or "Cards for Black Feathers". Your opponent will pay the cost (discarding a card), and you'll reap the benefits (drawing two cards).
- You can use "Exchange" to give your opponent a Spell card so that you can later redirect its effect with this card.
- You can use this card to your "Into the Void" to make your opponent discard their hand during your End Phase.
- Use this card to respond your opponent's "Pot of Duality", allowing you to add cards to your hand and prevent your opponent from "Special Summoning.
- Comboing "Cold Feet" with this card can prevent your opponent from setting Spells and Traps or using their effects.
- A list of the cards that this card can be used against can be found here.