- Be mindful of Costs and non-Cost effects. Your opponent pays the Cost, however, cards such as "Allure of Darkness" require a card removal as an additional effect as opposed to a Cost.
- If your opponent activates a direct damage card such as "Ookazi" or "Final Flame", you can transfer the direct damage to your opponent
- You can use "Exchange" to give your opponent a Spell card so that you can later redirect its effect with this card.
- Comboing "Cold Feet" with this card can prevent your opponent from setting Spells and Traps or using their effects.
- Comboing "The Humble Sentry" with this card can make your opponent reveal their hand and shuffle one card into their deck instead of yourself.
- A list of the cards that this card can be used against can be found here.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.