- It's extremely difficult, but both this card and "Sun Dragon Inti" can be Summoned in one turn:
- Special Summon a monster like "Cyber Dragon", "Oracle of the Sun" etc.
- Activate "One for One" and Special Summon "Supay".
- Normal Summon "Fire Ant Ascator".
- Activate "Instant Fusion" and Fusion Summon a Level 5 monster, like "Ojama Knight".
- OR Use level eater on Quilla to lower its level to 5 and use it as Synchro Material to have just Inti on the field and start the loop effect.
- OR Use "Monster Reborn" / "Limit Reverse" / "Call of the Haunted" to revive "Oracle of the Sun" and have both Quilla and Inti on the field together.
- This also starts the loop effect, even if they are destroyed together as Quilla's effect to revive Inti activates instantly after being destroyed and sent to the graveyard.
Using this card with "Sun Dragon Inti"
These tips also applies to "Sun Dragon Inti"
- Use "Destruct Potion" to protect this card from being removed from the field other than by destruction.
- "Two-Pronged Attack" can also be used.
- Prevent your opponent from attacking by using "The Dark Door".
- Use "Temple of the Sun" to increase the ATK of "Moon Dragon Quilla".
- If your opponent managed to get rid of both this card and "Sun Dragon Inti", use "Stardust Shimmer" to bring either of the two back and repeat the loop.
- "Imperial Iron Wall" will prevent this card from being banshed.
Using this card alone
- "Waboku"/"Mist Body"/"Raregold Armor" and "Staunch Defender" combined with this card makes for a massive Life Point Boost.
- "Savage Colosseum" can also be added for more LP
- Use "Fire Princess" to inflict damage to your opponent.