- This card can be searched by "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Transmodify", "Painful Escape", "Ties of the Brethren", "Vampire Dragon", "Photon Veil", "Resonator Engine", "Summoner Monk", "Witch of the Black Forest", "Soul Rope", "Rescue Ferret", "Chaos Zone", "Ninjitsu Art of Super-Transformation", "Dragonic Guard", "Draconnection", "Minerva, Lightsworn Maiden", "Dragunity Knight - Gae Dearg" and "Hieratic Dragon King of Atum".
- This card is quite helpful especially in a Dragon deck, as it denies any Trap Card that can be activated during the Battle Phase, such as "Sakuretsu Armor", "Michizure", "Mirror Force", or "Dimensional Prison", making your Dragons invincible in a small but huge way.
- This card's effect only works during the Battle phase, but not in Main Phase 1 or 2. Pay attention to cards such as Raigeki Break, Compulsory Evacuation Device, Phoenix Wing Wind Blast and Karma Cut, because they can activated at any time of the turn and not only during the Battle Phase. Also pay attention to Bottomless Trap Hole and Torrential Tribute.
- If you control "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon" while this card is in your Graveyard, you can revive it once per turn as long as the former does not leave the field.
- This card is also handy in Dragon Hybrid Decks, like those that support "Dark Paladin".
- This card can be searched by "Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms".