- In a "Mecha Phantom Beast" Deck, this card can be easily Summoned using one of these combinations:
- "Mecha Phantom Beast Megaraptor" + "Mecha Phantom Beast Tetherwolf"
- "Scramble!! Scramble!!" into "Mecha Phantom Beast Harrliard" + "Mecha Phantom Beast Coltwing" (after using their respective effects).
- "Mecha Phantom Beast Kalgriffin" + any other Level 4 "Mecha Phantom Beast" monster + 1 "Mecha Phantom Beast Token".
- This card can be easily Summoned in a "Harpie" Deck by using the effect of "Harpie Channeler" to Summon "Harpie's Pet Dragon" from your Deck.
- In an "Ice Barrier" Deck, this card can be Summoned with "General Gantala of the Ice Barrier" and "Medium of the Ice Barrier" or "Gungnir, Dragon of the Ice Barrier".
- If "General Gantala" is already under control or have means to Summon it this turn (i.e. with "Magic Triangle of the Ice Barrier"): Special Summon "Tidal" and Xyz Summon this card; activate its effect by detaching "Gantala", then Normal Summon "Prior of the Ice Barrier" and activate its effect to Special Summon "Gantala". During the End Phase, another "Ice Barrier" monster will also be Special Summoned.
- "Mist Valley" Decks can utilize this card easily, due to the Deck's tendency of Synchro Summoning Level 7 monsters such as "Ancient Fairy Dragon" and "Arcanite Magician".
- Even better, the effect of "Arcanite Magician" can be used by removing its Spell Counters before Xyz Summoning this card for maximum benefits.
- This card can also be Xyz Summoned by using "Rank-Up-Magic Astral Force" on "Wind-Up Arsenal Zenmaioh".
- If this card has no Xyz Materials left, "Astral Force" can also be used to Rank-Up this card into "Phantom Fortress Enterblathnir".
- While a Token is under your control, use this card alongside with "Scrap Dragon", and every turn use that monster's effect by targeting this card (or any other regular "Mecha Phantom Beast" monsters) and a card your opponent controls. This way, a card will always be destroyed while your own will remain intact.
- By destroying a card with "Scrap Dragon", rather than with this one, a Token will be spared and have 2 powerful monsters able to attack.
- Or 2 cards can be chosen to destroy at once with both this card and "Scrap Dragon".
- Use this card's effect to Special Summon two Tokens, then Tribute the two for a Level 7 or higher monster (for example "Light and Darkness Dragon"), or Tribute all three for Summoning either "Egyptian God" or "Wicked God" monster.
- Combo with "Mecha Phantom Beast Harrliard" to make this card's cost (for card-destroying effect) essentially free.
- Or, if "Mecha Phantom Beast Megaraptor" is under your control, three Tokens can be generated instead of two with this card's first effect.
- "Enemy Controller" can be used to take control of your opponent's monster by using this card's Token as cost and possibly performs another Xyz Summon or Synchro Summon with the monster that was stolen (best in mirror match).
- Alternatively, "Enemy Controller" can be used to steal an opposing "Dracossack" and Tribute itself to destroy an opponent's card before it returns to your opponent.
- This card works very well in conjunction with "Deskbot 001". When this card Summons its 2 Tokens, Special Summon "Deskbot 001" by its own effect, with at least 2500 ATK. "Deskbot 001" is also a Tuner and can be used to Synchro Summon a Level 4 or 7 monster.
- "Deskbot 001" can be placed in the Graveyard as part of the Summoning requirement for "Machina Fortress".
- This card can get rid of "Destiny HERO - Plasma", by Tributing itself and destroying "Plasma", because it's not affected by the effect of "Plasma" (because it Tributed itself).
- Since all "Mecha Phantom Beast Tokens" have 0 ATK, they can be Tributed to Special Summon "Reptilianne Vaskii" and use its effect to destroy this card.
- In a Spirit Deck, all the Tokens can be attacked with "Asura Priest", then switch it with this card by using "Creature Swap".
- "Number 101: Silent Honor ARK" can easily bypass this card's built-in protection by attaching this card as an Xyz Material.
- Any monster effects that do not destroy, such as "Madolche Queen Tiaramisu", "Constellar Pleiades", "Phantom Fortress Enterblathnir" or even "Number 50: Blackship of Corn" (powered up by "Number 80: Rhapsody in Berserk") can dispatch this card easily.
- Use "System Down" to banish this card.