- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Luster Pendulum, the Dracoslayer", "Majester Paladin, the Ascending Dracoslayer", "Wavering Eyes", "Magical Abductor", "Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon", "Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon", "Performapal Handsome Liger", "Yosenju Kama 3", "Yosen Training Grounds", "Yosenju Oyam", and "Yosenju's Divine Mountain Winds".
- This card can be Tribute Summoned with one Tribute using "Whirlwind Prodigy" and "The First Monarch".
- You can use this card's effect to recycle your own cards, such as "Fire Formation - Tenki", "Safe Zone", "Fiendish Chain" etc.
- Use the Pendulum Effect of "Yosenju Shinchu R" to make its Pendulum Scale 11 and Pendulum Summon this card more easily.
- If you control a face-up "Vanity's Emptiness", the only way to Summon this card is by Tribute Summoning it. If you Tribute non-Pendulum monsters, "Vanity's Emptiness" theorically would be destroyed, but you can return it to your hand before this happens, since this card's effect will be activated as a Chain Link 2.
- After Pendulum Summoning this card and bouncing your opponent's card(s), Tribute it to Normal Summon "Yosenju Magat", and use its effect to Special Summon another "Yosenju" monster from the Deck: the fact this card will be tributed won't be a drawback, since it will be placed in the Extra Deck and you will be able to Pendulum Summon it again on your next turn.
- Preferably choose to Special Summon "Yosenju Misak", so that you will have 2 beatsticks and "Misak" will return to your hand during the End Phase; on your next turn, you will be able to Pendulum Summon it and use its effects at their best.
- You can potentially OTK by pendulum summoning two Mayosenju Daibak, bouncing most, if not all of your opponent's field. Then attack with both for 6000 damage, then use them to summon Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Gustav Max and use its effect to inflict 2000 damage.
- This card can be searched by "Witch of the Black Forest".