- This card can be searched by "Soul Rope", "Resonator Engine", "Vampire Dragon", "Summoner Monk", "Damage = Reptile", "Snake Whistle" and "King of the Feral Imps".
- You can use this card's effect to Special Summon "Atlantean Dragoons", Xyz Summon "Abyss Dweller", and then detach "Dragoons" to activate "Abyss Dweller"'s effect and search for a Sea Serpent-Type monster.
- This card's effect works especially well in Beatdown Decks using cards like "Tardy Orc", "Giant Orc", "Goblin Attack Force", "Infernal Dragon", "Mist Archfiend", "Scrap Shark", etc.
- You can summon "Darksea Rescue" with this card, and since its effect activates in the graveyard, you can not only break even but actually gain Card advantage from Synchro Summoning a Level 5 Synchro Monster.
- Use this card's effect to Special Summon "Battlin' Boxer Glassjaw". Since its effect is negated, it won't destroy itself when it is attacked.
- This card combos well with "Box of Friends", since BOF brings out monsters with 0 DEF quickly.
- You can use this card in an "Archfiend" deck to Special Summon either "Archfiend Heiress" or "Archfiend Cavalry". Then you can use them to Summon "Red Dragon Archfiend", "Jeweled Red Dragon Archfiend", "Thought Ruler Archfiend" or "Scrap Archfiend" all of whom are Archfiend monsters and will gain the effect of "Pandemonium" upon their destruction, can be used as fuel for various "Archfiend" cards and can be brought back to the field with "Archfiend" cards as well.
- Special Summon "Yubel" with this card's effect. Since "Yubel" has her effect negated, you do not need to keep tributing one monster to keep her from destroying herself.
- This card works well with most "Steelswarm"s since they usually have 0 DEF (except "Steelswarm Gatekeeper").
- This card can be searched by "Witch of the Black Forest".
- The following monsters can be Special Summoned by the effect of this card: