- This card can be Xyz Summoned by using "Rank-Up-Magic Astral Force" on "Number 96: Dark Mist", "Number 65: Djinn Buster" or "Number 43: Manipulator of Souls".
- If this card is kept in a Fiend Deck, a good card to pair with this would be "Reverse Buster".
- Otherwise, this card can just be paired with any monster that can destroy face-down Defense Position monsters.
- Combo with "Nobleman of Crossout" for a nasty surprise.
- Another useful monster to combo this card's effect with is "Bull Blader".
- "Photon Papilloperative" also helps as well. Using this combo, there is a chance to run over any monster with 2700 ATK or less.
- This card is a Rank 4 version of "Gachi Gachi Gantetsu" and "Wind-Up Zenmaines", as this card can also prevent its own destruction instead of other "Djinn" Xyz Monsters.
- Use "Dark Hole" or "Torrential Tribute" to destroy all of your opponent's monsters, while simply detaching an Xyz Material to prevent this card's destruction.
- Try to reverse their low ATK with their high DEF for better offense since these cards already have good defense.
- This card's perfect for protecting your "Queen Dragun Djinn", since she cannot protect herself using her own effect.
- This card works well with "Gladiator Beast" Decks, since it can change the battle position of your opponent's stronger monsters, allowing the "Gladiator Beasts" to destroy them through battle more easily.
- This card is amazing in any Deck that runs plenty of Level 4 monsters; most threatening monsters have high ATK and low DEF, meaning that the effect of "Maestroke" to flip them face-down can turn a fight around.
- This card can be used to get rid of otherwise hard-to-kill monsters like "Tiras, Keeper of Genesis" and "Evolzar Solda".
- Especially "Solda", as "Maestroke" can survive its effect then flip it down for a much easier way to deal with that annoying Dragon.
- Use this card with "Dark World Lightning" to destroy a strong monster and discard a "Dark World" monster if playing a "Dark World" Deck.
- This card can be used in any "Chaos" Deck because of its DARK Attribute.
- This card is a menace to "Monarch" monsters, as they all have 1000 DEF, so by forcing them into Defense Position, it makes them easy prey to almost any monster when combined with the ability of "Maestroke". Even "Maestroke" itself can tackle any of the "Monarchs" when they're in Defense Position.
- "Djinn" Xyz Monsters:
|Japanese name||Secondary type||Attribute||Type||Rank||ATK||DEF|
|CXyz Mechquipped Djinn Angeneral||ＣＸ 機装魔人エンジェネラル||DARK||Fairy||4||2600||1600|
|Humhumming the Key Djinn||鍵魔人ハミハミハミング||WATER||Fiend||3||1100||1800|
|Maestroke the Symphony Djinn||交響魔人マエストローク||DARK||Fiend||4||1800||2300|
|Melomelody the Brass Djinn||管魔人メロメロメロディ||LIGHT||Fiend||3||1400||1600|
|Muzurhythm the String Djinn||弦魔人ムズムズリズム||WIND||Fiend||3||1500||1000|
|Number 65: Djinn Buster||Ｎｏ．６５ 裁断魔人 ジャッジ・バスター||DARK||Fiend||2||1300||0|
|Queen Dragun Djinn||竜魔人 クィーンドラグーン||DARK||Dragon||4||2200||1200|
|Temtempo the Percussion Djinn||太鼓魔人テンテンテンポ||EARTH||Fiend||3||1700||1000|