- This card can be searched by "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Transmodify", "Painful Escape", "Ties of the Brethren", "Flamvell Poun", "Soul Rope", "Resonator Engine", "Vampire Dragon", "Rescue Ferret", "Photon Veil", "Chaos Zone", "Charge of the Light Brigade", "Summoner Monk", "Familiar-Possessed - Dharc", "Magician's Circle", "Dragodies, the Empowered Warrior", "Spellbook Star Hall" and "The Grand Spellbook Tower".
- If you are not insisting on keeping this card, you can attack with this card, and use this card's effect to change it to Defense Position. And reduce possible damage with this.
- "Anti-Spell Fragrance" can be used to force the opponent to Set their Spells before using them, giving the player enough time to destroy them with "Lyla".
- Using "Final Attack Orders" allows the player to use this card's effect to destroy all Trap or Spell cards on the field.
- Use the card "A/D Changer" in your "Lightsworn" deck to use this card's effect multiple times in one turn.
- As is with most Lightsworn monsters, this card can be useful as a mill engine for graveyard reliant decks.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.