- This card can be searched by "Dark Sage", "Ancient Gear Drill", "Alchemic Magician", "Angmarl the Fiendish Monarch", "Magical Burst", and "Left Arm Offering".
- This card is more useful in a Mirror Match, since it won't matter whether the opponent chooses to add the declared monster to their opponent's hand or to Special Summon it.
- If you aren't sure what your opponent is running, calling out staple cards most decks would be running in the current meta is a good idea. Examples include "Grinder Golem" or "Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring".
- Call out a limited card to stop your opponent from making any use of it.
- Even if your opponent chooses to special summon a card that is useless on the field, it can still be used as link material or tribute fodder.
- This card can be combined with a card that prevents either player from adding a card to their hands (such as "Thunder King Rai-Oh", "Droll & Lock Bird", and "Mistake"), so the opponent will be forced to Special Summon that monster.
- Against a Dragon-reliant Deck, this card can be used to Special Summon "Victory Dragon" and fulfill its Win Condition.