Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Chaos Zone", "Dwarf Star Dragon Planeter" and "Atlantean Dragoons".
- This can be used reliably with your Field Spell Cards that have their own built-in protection effects, such as "Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins", "Magical Citadel of Endymion", "Realm of Light" and "The Seal of Orichalcos".
- Use this card in combination with cards that protect field spell cards such as "White Dragon Ninja", "Field Barrier" and "Malefic Stardust Dragon".
- This card can target the opponent's Field Spell Card for its effect, making it effective against decks that rely on Field Spell Cards, such as "Dragunity" and "Gravekeeper" Decks.
- This card can be used with "Geartown"; when it is destroyed it can Special Summon an "Ancient Gear" monster like "Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon".
- Vylon decks that utilizes "Vylon Element" can Summon this card easily, especially in mid or late game where you usually ended up having several LIGHT monsters in your Graveyard, either with "Shining Angel" or another monster used for Synchro Summon.
- Even though this card's primary use as a 2600 ATK beater, you can also Summon "Vylon Sphere" or "Vylon Tetra" (in case those two ended up in your hand unused) and used them alongside this card for Synchro Summoning "Vylon Epsilon" or "Vylon Alpha", respectively.
- If you have 2 of this card, you can Xyz Summon "Number 11: Big Eye" instead.
- This card can be searched by "Witch of the Black Forest".
- In a "Hieratic" Deck, using "Future Fusion" and targeting "Five-Headed Dragon" (so you can send 5 different "Hieratic" monsters to the Graveyard) can fulfill this card's Summoning requirement and provide resources for its effect.