- This card can be searched by "Dark Sage", "Ancient Gear Drill", "Angmarl the Fiendish Monarch", "Left Arm Offering", "Terraforming", "An Owl of Luck", "Demise of the Land", "Ancient Fairy Dragon", "Madolche Butlerusk", "Planet Pathfinder", "Pop-Up", and "Set Rotation".
- "Splendid Venus" is an excellent monster to use alongside this card: Her effect prevents this card from negating its own effect when a tails is flipped.
- This card's effect does not require a coin flip to work. If you skip your Standby-phase, for example with "Solomon's Lawbook", its effect is not negated.
- Note that the effect applies during the turn it's played. Even if you fail to use its effect the second turn, you can still make good use of it during the initial turn it was activated.
- Activate this card first and then Summon an Arcana Force monster, so you can choose the effect you want.
- You could use "Ultimate Offering" when this card's effect is on your side to summon as many "Arcana Force" monsters with the desired effect.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.