Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This card can be Xyz Summoned with the effect of "Rescue Rabbit" by banishing itself to search for two Level 3 Normal Monsters. Since it's banished, it can be Special Summoned through this card and use its effect again next turn.
- This card works well against DARK Decks, as monsters your opponent banished can be Summoned via cards such as "Dark Armed Dragon".
- This card can work well in a "Six Samurai" Deck. This card can easily be Summoned by Normal Summoning "Kageki" and using its effect to Summon another Level 3 monster, or "Mizuho"/"Shinai"/"Elder" can be Special Summoned via their own effect. Its effect can be used to Summon monsters banished via "Monster Slots" (because most of the "Six Samurais" are Level 3 and 4), "Enishi, Shien's Chancellor", "Legendary Six Samurai - Enishi", "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning" (if some LIGHT and DARK "Six Samurais" are used) or even "Naturia Barkion" ("Kagemusha" + "Kizan" or "Squire" + "Grandmaster").
- This card works well against Decks based on "Macro Cosmos".
- Or use "Macro Cosmos" to your advantage and Special Summon the Xyz Material that was just banished.
- Keep in mind that this card can Special Summon from either player's Banished Zones.
- In your own Macros Deck, use the following strategy to Summon "Gren Maju Da Eiza": Use "Tour Guide From the Underworld" to Special Summon "Da Eiza", and use both to Summon this card. Use this card's effect, detaching "Da Eiza" to Summon a monster, which banishes "Da Eiza". Then, on the next turn, detach "Tour Guide" to use the effect again and Summon "Da Eiza". (It is also possible to Summon directly "Da Eiza" by detaching it for the cost, and then targeting it for the effect of "Leviair")
- "Skull Lair" can be used to banish your own monsters for this card's effect.
- "Bottomless Trap Hole", "Dimensional Prison" and "D.D. Warrior Lady" can load your opponent's Banished Zone to be used by this card late-game.
- If there is a non-Xyz Monster, recover Tuners like "Plaguespreader Zombie" and "Genex Ally Birdman", and use them for a Synchro Summon.
- Use this card in a "RFG Psychic" Deck. Summon 2 Level 3 monsters with "Overdrive Teleporter", and Xyz Summon this card. Remove an Xyz Material to bring back either "Esper Girl" or "Mental Seeker" to use their effects.
- In a Deck running the Plant Synchro engine, Summon "Leviair", then banish "Lonefire Blossom" for the effect of "Spore". Use the effect of "Leviair" to Special Summon "Lonefire" to the field, then Tribute "Lonefire" to Summon a Plant-Type monster of your choice from your Deck.
- This card can be used in an "The Agent" Deck to Summon the monsters banished for the effect of "Master Hyperion" or "Cards from the Sky".
- "The Agent of Mystery - Earth" can be Summoned to search for "The Agent of Creation - Venus". On your next turn, Normal Summon "Venus" and use its effect to Summon 3 "Mystical Shine Balls" from your hand/Deck. Then, Special Summon "Genex Ally Birdman" by returning a "Mystical Shine Ball". This card and "Gachi Gachi Gantetsu" or "Shining Elf" can then be Xyz Summoned.
- Use the "Mystical Shine Ball" that was returned to your hand with "Herald of Orange Light" or Summon it directly back to the field with "Venus". Using the effect of "Leviair", retrieve one of your banished Tuners (possibly "Earth" due to the Summoning condition of "Hyperion") to Synchro Summon using the remaining "Mystical Shine Ball".
- Use this card with "Nordics" to bring back Tuner monsters banished for "Aesir" resurrection and Synchro Summon with them, allowing them to be reused to revive "Aesir".
- In a "Disaster Dragon" Deck, use this card's effect to Special Summon a Dragon that was removed for "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon". "Red-Eyes Wyvern" (after it uses its effect) or "Totem Dragon" can also be Special Summoned.
- However, since this card is NOT a Dragon-Type, whenever this card hits the Graveyard it will automatically render "Totem Dragon" useless.
- This card's effect can be used to reuse "Mezuki".
- This card's effect can be used to bring back "Stygian Street Patrol", so its Summoning effect can be used again when it's in the Graveyard.
- Use this card with "Destiny HERO - Doom Lord", "Future Visions", "Past Image", etc. "Doom Lord" is also a Level 3 monster.
- Use this card's effect to Summon "Blue-Blooded Oni", which can be banished via "Allure of Darkness" or other means. Then use the effect of "Blue-Blooded Oni" to Summon a Level 4 Zombie from your Graveyard, allowing the Summon of a Rank 4 monster.
- If "Leviair" is Summoned using "Tour Guide from the Underworld", this can get 2 Xyz Monsters off 1 card in hand.
- Combine this card's effect with "Gold Sarcophagus" to bring the selected banished monster to the field rather waiting till your 2nd Standby phase to be in your hand.
- The effect of this card can be used when a "Dragon Ruler" monster is used. When the "Dragon Ruler" Dragon is Special Summon, "Leviair" can be Summoned, and then use its effect to bring banished monsters to the field.