- This card can be searched by "Chaos Zone", "Draconnection", "Minerva, Lightsworn Maiden" and "Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms".
- Use "Monster Reincarnation", "Beckoning Light" or "Herald of Creation" to retrieve this card from the Graveyard when it has been sent there by your other cards' effects.
- Use "Gold Sarcophagus" or "Different Dimension Capsule" to search for this card before it is sent to the Graveyard by the effects of your other cards.
- "Book of Moon" can be used during your Main Phase 2 or End Phase if the mill effect is too much to pay.
- "Phantom of Chaos" can let you use the destructive power of this card without the need of Lightsworns in the Graveyard. Then use the effect of "Light of Redemption" or "Dimensional Alchemist" to return it to the hand.
- Use "Foolish Burial" to send a Lightsworn to the Graveyard, which would get 4 Lightsworns in the Graveyard faster, which would speed up this card's Summon.
- Equip this card with "Axe of Fools" to prevent it from milling at the end of your turn.
- Bear in mind, this also negates its field-clearing ability, and considering how much emphasis Lightsworn Decks place on self-milling, this should only be done if you intend to use "Judgment Dragon" as a pure and simple Beatstick.
- "Painful Choice" is a useful card for sending "Lightsworns" to the Graveyard for Summoning this card. Choose five different Lightsworn monsters, and since one will be added to your hand, you will have exactly four Lightsworn monsters in your Graveyard, the minimum Summoning requirement for this card.