Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Painful Escape", "Chaos Zone", "Ninjitsu Art of Super-Transformation", "Dragonic Guard", "Draconnection" and "Hieratic Dragon King of Atum".
- This card works very well in Dragon decks. Set "Masked Dragon"; then, when your opponent destroys it by battle, activate this card's effect, while Masked Dragon brings out a Tuner like "Delta Flyer" or "Magna Drago" for an easy Synchro Summon.
- This card is easily used as a Tribute for "Deck Devastation Virus".
- This card is an easier to summon version of "Dragonic Knight" and can replace it for most of its purposes.
- You can use this card with "Shocktopus" when it is destroyed. Not only will your opponent have a weaker monster but you will also have a tougher monster.
- Use this card in Inca deck, since duelists often use card such as "Destruct Potion" to destroy their dragons. Also work well as Synchro Material for the Inca dragons or to protect you against direct attack.
- This card is brilliant as a safety measure in most decks lacking effective anti-destruction spells. If your field is hit by a destruction effect, you can add this card to maintain an offensive presence on the field. Keeping it in your hand in case of an emergency like that mentioned above is an excellent strategy.
- Use this card as backup in a Malefic deck in case you lose your field spell so you won't be left open to attack.
- Use this card in conjunction with a nuke such as "Black Rose Dragon" or "Torrential Tribute". Not only will you have the only monster on the field, but it will be a relatively powerful one.
- Special Summon this card when you activate "The Seal of Orichalcos". Not only will the Seal boost its ATK to 2700 but your opponent will be unable to attack your weaker monsters until they've dealt with the massive beatstick that the Seal turns this card into.
- This card can make it much easier to Xyz Summon a Rank 5 monster, especially if combined with other quick-summon Level 5 monsters such as "Cyber Dragon" or "The Tricky".
- This card is fairly splashable, as its effect makes it very easy to Special Summon, makes a fairly decent beatstick and can also be used for emergency defense (most useful in floater-based Decks such as T.G. or Gusto).
- Splashing this card into Gusto decks will also grant you access to unique Synchro Monsters like "Exploder Dragonwing" and "Dark End Dragon", and both of them can be an excellent choice for offensive purpose (which most Gusto decks rarely have), or you can use this card in tandem with "Shrine of Mist Valley" for Synchro Summoning higher Level Synchro Monsters like "Scrap Dragon". This card's DARK Attribute also makes it easier to Summon "Dark Simorgh".