- This card can be searched by "Dark Sage", "Ancient Gear Drill", "Alchemic Magician", "Synchro Fusionist" and "Sabatiel - The Philosopher's Stone".
- You can use the Fusion Monster for a Summon or for a card's effect.
- Tribute Summon "Great Maju Garzett" with it; if you Fusion Summon "Man-eating Black Shark", it will have 4200 ATK.
- Fusion Summon a monster with a specific Attribute, which can enable the bonus effect of a "Mega Monarch" monster.
- Fusion Summon "Pragtical", for the Tribute Summon of "Super-Ancient Dinobeast" or "Sauropod Brachion".
- Fusion Summon a Dragon-Type monster to Special Summon "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon".
- Fusion Summon a Warrior-Type monster for the Special Summon of "Turret Warrior".
- "Elder Entity Norden" is one of the most ideal monsters to Fusion Summon with this card's effect, as reviving a Tuner monster or Level 4 monster with that monster's effect can set up a subsequent Synchro/Xyz Summon.
- If you want to keep your Fusion Monster, use "Dimensionhole" or "Interdimensional Matter Transporter"; since it left the field, it will no longer be affected by the destruction effect.
- This card works well with Synchro Monsters and Xyz Monsters that require Attribute and/or Type-specific materials, such as "Genex" monsters.
- This card is helpful in Summoning "Dark Flare Knight", preventing you from having to use the Fusion Materials for "Flame Swordsman".
- Use this card in an "Ojama" Deck to Fusion Summon "Ojama Knight". Since it was properly Fusion Summoned, you can later revive "Ojama Knight" with the effect of "Ojama Country".
- Use this to Summon "Man-eating Black Shark" while "A Legendary Ocean" and "Forgotten Temple of the Deep" are on the field. The former will lower the Level of the monster to 4, allowing you to banish it with "Forgotten Temple" and save it from destruction, giving you a 2300 ATK monster for only 1000 LP.
- Use this card to enable the effects of your "Element" monsters.
- Fusion Summon "Panzer Dragon". When it is destroyed during the End Phase, the effect of "Panzer Dragon" will activate.
- Use this card to Summon "Thousand-Eyes Restrict" to take control of one of your opponent's cards and destroy it at the end of the turn, or you can Tribute "Thousand-Eyes Restrict" for another card.
- List of Fusion Monsters that can be Fusion Summoned with this card: