- This card can be searched by "Dark Sage", "Ancient Gear Drill", "Alchemic Magician", "Synchro Fusionist" and "Sabatiel - The Philosopher's Stone".
- This card works well with Synchro Monsters and Xyz Monsters that require Attribute and/or Type-specific materials.
- Use "Instant Fusion" to Special Summon a Fusion Monster to be used as Tribute fodder for "Great Maju Garzett".
- The most powerful monster you can Summon with this card, "Man-Eating Black Shark", has 2100 ATK, which would give you a 4200 ATK "Great Maju Garzett".
- Use "Instant Fusion" to Summon "Flame Swordsman". Then, use "Polymerization", "Super Polymerization" or "The Dark - Hex-Sealed Fusion" to Summon "Dark Flare Knight".
- This card can be used to easily Summon a non-Tuner monster for a Synchro Summon.
- This card is also a viable substitute for Tribute fodder staples, like "Destiny HERO - Malicious" or "Treeborn Frog".
- You can use this card to Special Summon the Level 5 Spellcaster-Type "Musician King" and use it with a Level 2 Tuner to Synchro Summon "Arcanite Magician" even if your Deck doesn't normally use Spellcaster-Type monsters.
- The ideal Level 2 Tuner to use would be "Arcane Apprentice". That way you can add "Assault Mode Activate" to your hand to Summon "Arcanite Magician/Assault Mode" next turn. This combo has even greater synergy in an actual Spellcaster Deck.
- Similarly you can Special Summon the Level 4 Spellcaster-Type "Kamionwizard" and then Normal Summon a Level 3 Tuner to Synchro Summon "Arcanite Magician".
- A good combo with this would be to Summon "Magical Exemplar" then activate "Instant Fusion" to Special Summon "Musician King". This will give "Magical Exemplar" 2 Spell Counters that you can then use to Special Summon "Night's End Sorcerer" from your hand or Graveyard and Synchro Summon "Arcanite". You'll still have your "Exemplar" on the field to accumulate Spell Counters to use for "Arcanite".
- You can use this card to Special Summon "Alligator's Sword Dragon" or "Darkfire Dragon", then banish it immediately to Special Summon "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon".
- Use this to Special Summon "Pragtical". You then can use it to Normal Summon "Sauropod Brachion" with only one Tribute and then set it with its effect, or "Super-Ancient Dinobeast" for combos with "Jurrac Aeolo".
- Use this card in an "Ojama" Deck to Special Summon "Ojama Knight". If "Ojama Knight" goes to the Graveyard, you can use "Ojama Country" to re-Summon that card because it was properly Summoned.
- An FTK is possible with this card in an "Ojama" Deck. Use it to Fusion Summon "Ojama Knight", then use "Polymerization" to fuse it with another "Ojama" to Summon a second "Ojama Knight". Then, use the effect of "Ojama Country" to discard 1 "Ojamagic", getting you the three main "Ojamas". From there, either Normal Summon an "Elemental HERO Woodsman", getting you the "Polymerization" you used from the Graveyard to fuse for "Ojama King", or "Ojama Red" so you can fill the rest of your Monster Zones with "Ojamas".
- In hand: 1 "Ojama Country", 1 "Instant Fusion", 1 "Ojamagic", 1 "Polymerization", 1 "Dark Hole" and 1 "Elemental HERO Woodsman" (or "Ojama Red"). With the former, you'll have 1 monster with 2000 ATK ("Woodsman"), 2 with 2500 ATK ("Knight") and 1 with 3000 ATK ("King"), assuming "Ojama Country" is still on the field, this equals out to 9000. With "Ojama Red", you'll have the "Knights" and 3 "Ojamas" with 1000 ATK each, equaling out to 8000. If something happens to your "Ojama Country" at the last minute, it is recommended to overlay to protect your Life Points, as you will have several Attack Position monsters with 0 ATK. But, with the "Woodsman" variant, your opponent will not have any Monster Zones to use, so it would be unwise to overlay in that situation.
- Use this to Summon "Man-Eating Black Shark" while "A Legendary Ocean" and "Forgotten Temple of the Deep" are on the field. The former will lower the Level of "MEBS" to 4, allowing you to banish it with "Forgotten Temple" and save it from destruction, giving you a 2300 ATK monster for only 1000 LP.
- Use this card to Summon "Elemental HERO Steam Healer"/"Flame Swordsman" or "Giltia the D. Knight" and Tribute the card to Special Summon a "Turret Warrior" with 3000 or 3050 ATK respectively.
- This card can be very useful in "Genex" Decks, as it allows you to quickly Summon Synchro Material with the correct Level and Attribute to satisfy the requirements of the various "Genex" Synchros.
- Use this card to bring "Flame Swordsman" out on to the field, then use "Spiritual Fire Art - Kurenai" to Tribute it and deal 1800 damage to your opponent. This card could also be used to bring out a card to use as fuel for any of the other "Spiritual Elemental Art" cards.
- Use this card when "Element Saurus" or "Element Magician" is on your side of the field, and Summon a monster to the Field with the appropriate Attribute to 'unlock' some of your card's abilities for one turn.
- Special Summon "Panzer Dragon", then when "Instant Fusion" destroys it during the End Phase, the effect of "Panzer Dragon" will activate.
- Use this card to Summon "Thousand-Eyes Restrict" to take control of one of your opponent's cards and destroy it at the end of the turn, or you can Tribute "Thousand-Eyes Restrict" for another card.
- List of Fusion Monsters that can be Summoned with this card:
|Alligator's Sword Dragon||ドラゴンに乗るワイバーン||WIND||5||Dragon||1,700||1,500|
|El Shaddoll Midrash||エルシャドール・ミドラーシュ||DARK||5||Spellcaster||2,200||800|
|Elder God Noden||WATER||4||Fairy||2,000||2,200|
|Panzer Dragon||重装機甲 パンツァードラゴン||LIGHT||5||Machine||1,000||2,600|