- Keep in mind that this card is a "Noble Knight" monster, since the word "Ignoble" contains the word "Noble". This means you can Tribute this card to activate its 2nd effect.
- If you have a LIGHT Normal Monster on the field and "Noble Knight Gawayn" in your hand, Special Summon "Gawayn" first, then send the LIGHT Normal Monster to the Graveyard to Special Summon this card. You can then Tribute "Gawayn" to activate this card's 2nd effect.
- Special Summon this card with "Noble Knight Medraut". Assuming you re-equip the destroyed "Noble Arms" card back to "Noble Knight Medraut", use that monster and this card to Xyz Summon a Rank 5 Xyz Monster.
- After you use the effect of either "Noble Knight Medraut" or "Noble Knight Gwalchavad" and destroy the only "Noble Arms" card equipped to it (and you either re-equipped the "Noble Arms" card to another "Noble Knight" monster you control, or kept the card destroyed), you can Tribute that monster to Special Summon this card.
- Send this card from your Deck to the Graveyard with "Foolish Burial", "Armageddon Knight" or "Dark Grepher", so you can Special Summon this card easily later on.
- Send this card from your hand to the Graveyard for the same purpose with "Dark Grepher" or any other card that discards/sends from the hand to the Graveyard.
- You can use this card to help meet the Summoning conditions of "Chaos Goddess". Additionally, it is a potential target to Special Summon with the effect of "Chaos Goddess".
- This card can be searched by "Witch of the Black Forest".