Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This card can be searched by "Dark Sage", "Ancient Gear Drill", "Alchemic Magician", "Angmarl the Fiendish Monarch", "Left Arm Offering", "Watch Dog" and "The Despair Uranus".
- This card's owner can destroy it with cards like "Harpies' Hunting Ground", "Scrap Dragon" or "Mystical Space Typhoon" to gain access to its second effect.
- "Card of Demise" is a great card to use with a spare "Hysteric Sign". When "Card of Demise" discards in the End Phase, if you discard "Hysteric Sign" it will allow you to add up to three "Harpie" cards from your Deck to your Hand.
- "Mist Valley Falcon", upon declaring an attack, can bounce this card back to your hand, enabling yourself to re-activate it later on.
- Combo with "Magical Hats" to guarantee 3 "Harpie" cards will be added from your Deck to your hand, even if your opponent doesn't attack and destroy it.
- However, it is best to only Special Summon 1 copy of this card, as bringing out a second would not allow yourself to use its effect if it was destroyed.
- Upon activation, this card can be countered with "Cosmic Cyclone": not only it will not search "Elegant Egotist", but it also will be unable to activate its Graveyard effect, since it will be banished.
- This card can be used to get "Harpie's Feather Duster" from your Deck when this card is sent to the Graveyard.