- This card can be searched by "Dark Sage", "Ancient Gear Drill", "Alchemic Magician", "Angmarl the Fiendish Monarch", "Left Arm Offering", "Watch Dog" and "The Despair Uranus".
- This card's owner can destroy it with cards like "Harpies' Hunting Ground", "Scrap Dragon" or "Mystical Space Typhoon" to gain access to its second effect.
- "Mist Valley Falcon", upon declaring an attack, can bounce this card back to your hand, enabling you to re-activate it later on.
- Combo with "Magical Hats" to guarantee you'll add 3 "Harpie" cards from your Deck to your hand, even if your opponent doesn't attack and destroy it.
- However, it is best to only Special Summon 1 copy of this card, as bringing out a second would not allow you to use its effect if it was destroyed.
- You can use this card to get "Harpie's Feather Duster" from your deck when this card is sent to the graveyard.