- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Mound of the Bound Creator", and "The True Name".
- Use Decks that can swarm easily to Tribute Summon all 3 Egyptian Gods as fast as possible. Examples of such Decks include "Gadget", "Frog", "Blackwing", "Crashbug", and "Piece Golem" Decks.
- Since "Gadgets" are Level 4, you can use "Lavalval Chain" (Traditional Format only) and "Daigusto Emeral". "Lavalval Chain" can put an "Egyptian God" card or this card on top of your Deck, and "Daigusto Emeral" can retrieve used "Gadgets".
- If you play a "Skull Servant" or "Ojama" Deck, you can use multiple copies of "Tri-Wight" and an "Ultimate Offering" (Traditional Format only) to Tribute Summon all the "Gods", then Tribute them for this card.
- While "The Winged Dragon of Ra" must be Tribute Summoned (or Special Summoned by "The Winged Dragon of Ra - Sphere Mode", which itself must be Tribute Summoned), "Slifer the Sky Dragon" and "Obelisk the Tormentor" can be temporarily Special Summoned for one turn using cards like "Call of the Haunted", "The True Name", or "Soul Charge" (see below), easing this card's Summoning condition.
- You can Summon all three Egyptian Gods in one turn using "Soul Charge". With 5000 Life Points to spare, Summon "Slifer", "Obelisk", and any 3 monsters from your Graveyard. Use the 3 other monsters to Tribute Summon "Ra", then Tribute all three Gods to Summon this card for an Instant Win.
- Do the same for only 3000 Life Points by Summoning "Ra's Disciple" with "Soul Charge", whose effect will Summon 2 more to be Tributed for "Ra".
- If you can banish the relevant cards rather than send them to the Graveyard (such as with "Gold Sarcophagus" and/or "Soul Release"), you can perform an easier version of the "Soul Charge" method outlined above, using either "Dimension Fusion" (only 2000 Life Points needed) or "Return from the Different Dimension" (no Life Point requirement but must be Set for a turn beforehand).
- If you know your opponent has this card in their Deck and is trying to win with it, you can instantly win the Duel with two cards:
- Get "Thunder King Rai-Oh" or "Mistake" to the field, then activate "Lullaby of Obedience", declaring "Holactie the Creator of Light". The effect of "Thunder King" or "Mistake" will prevent your opponent from choosing the option to add this card to your hand, forcing them to choose the option to let you Special Summon this card to your field. At this point, you win the Duel.