Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This card can be searched by "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Resonator Engine", "Vampire Dragon", "Summoner Monk", "Flying Kamakiri #1", "Kujakujaku", "Divine Wind of Mist Valley", "Ninjitsu Art of Transformation", "Swallow's Nest", "Vortex the Whirlwind", "Raidraptor - Arsenal Falcon", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Dragunity Knight - Gae Dearg", "Harpie Channeler", "Hysteric Sign", "Soul Rope" and "Harpie Harpist".
- Use this card's effect while "Harpies' Hunting Ground" is active to destroy more of your opponent's Spell and Trap Cards.
- Combining this card with "Divine Wind of Mist Valley" will allow you to Summon 2 monsters with just this card's effect, allowing for massive swarming.
- If you Special Summon this card, you can use it to get "Debris Dragon"'s effect twice in one turn by summoning it, then returning it to the hand to summon again.
- Although this card is ideally meant to support the "Harpie" series, remember that any WIND monsters may interact with this card's effect as cost or target.
- "Silpheed" is a good example of a WIND monster with a Special Summon ability that can act as fodder for this card's effect allowing you an extra Normal Summon for a more helpful WIND monster.
- This card works well with "Harpie Channeler".